White House (2-0) AT Lexington (2-0)

BDP2003

BURRR BURRRR BURRRRRR!!!! FREE GUCCI , HOW'D IT FEEL LOSING TO DL BY A POINT???

I guess the same as it has always been losing to DL... Still have the school records in most wins in a season so you aint hurting my feelings one bit... You act like im rooting against Lexington! Im just sayin get off here and get your mind focused for the game. I hope yall beat them by 40 just save the trash talkin for after the game. As for "Chris Deneweth," I would love to come up and introduce myself at the game. I dont have one problem with anybody from Lexington bruh.... BURRR (it aint that cold outside yet)

Edited by TruFan18

I guess the same as it has always been losing to DL... Still have the school records in most wins in a season so you aint hurting my feelings one bit... You act like im rooting against Lexington! Im just sayin get off here and get your mind focused for the game. I hope yall beat them by 40 just save the trash talkin for after the game. As for "Chris Deneweth," I would love to come up and introduce myself at the game. I dont have one problem with anybody from Lexington bruh.... BURRR (it aint that cold outside yet)

sir yes sir..........sike :bored:

Us WH fans have gotten more information about Lexington from Greenbrier people than from Lexington people. This thread went down fast, real fast. When it's up to 19 pages in 5 days, it's usually a bunch of garbage. Thanks Bobcats fans for the info. I hope Lexington can play as well as their fans, or are they players, can talk! BDP all the way!!

I think some Tigers need to consider more time on History, geography, grammar and research. Aren't those the thing 2012 thinks are irrelevant? But then again, they must not have teachers because WHO spends this much time on Coacht IF a teacher is present?

Burrrrrrrr??????? Lol

I think some Tigers need to consider more time on History, geography, grammar and research. Aren't those the thing 2012 thinks are irrelevant? But then again, they must not have teachers because WHO spends this much time on Coacht IF a teacher is present?

Burrrrrrrr??????? Lol

I would almost guarantee my IQ is way higher than your.

I'd be happy to meet you, you just seemed like you had a problem with me earlier, that's all.

Funny you say that and he is the smallest lineman i see in the game he looks like he weighs bout 190 and he is always making takles 15+ yards down the field!!! Sounds like a hustler to me whos film did you see?!?!

If A linemen is making a tackle 15 yards down the field, he's doing 1 of two things, not doing his job on the line and immediately running backwards, or the person with the ball is incredibly slow. Doubt he's makin 15+ yard tackles.