White House (2-0) AT Lexington (2-0)

BDP2003

You do realize that you don't have to attack every one, right?

You guys littered this thread with horrible attempts at trash talk. Personally, I love to talk trash but only when someone opens the door for it. You guys forced the issue and brought back memories of BigRedTiger...the worst Lexington poster of all time.

I don't know montague. I have to believe the LHSdribblingsamuari was the worst Lexington poster I have seen. I believe them two had Lexington has the mosted hated team in West TN at that time.I know, it put a smile on my face when they loss at the time. But since then, there has been alot of good posters from Ltown to change that. Congrats on the win and good luck the rest of the way. I hope you guys bring the gold ball back home.

Dude, you have had some horrible attempts. The problem is that some of us are "grown folks" and we hate reading through 20 pages of childish banter that you claim makes you a king of trash talk. I've been on coacht for many years and I've seen your style come and go, mostly people like you grow up. I'm hoping you will do the same thing eventually.

I've never one time stated that i was the "king of trash talk" you all have just apparently made that assumption yourself, I've just been on here speaking my mind, the reason you see my style come and go is because people like me grow up get out of highschool and don't look back at highschool because we have something better to look forward too.

I don't know montague. I have to believe the LHSdribblingsamuari was the worst Lexington poster I have seen. I believe them two had Lexington has the mosted hated team in West TN at that time.I know, it put a smile on my face when they loss at the time. But since then, there has been alot of good posters from Ltown to change that. Congrats on the win and good luck the rest of the way. I hope you guys bring the gold ball back home.

LHSdrbblingsamuari was the worst. I guess I've tried to scratch him from my memory. I hopped for a long time that he was a rival fan posing as a LHS fan. People hated LHS when he was here.

I have to say he was dedicated though, I'll never forget the Lexington/Liberty basketball thread that he decided to hi-jack. Even after we lost by 30, he still came back talking trash.

I've never one time stated that i was the "king of trash talk" you all have just apparently made that assumption yourself, I've just been on here speaking my mind, the reason you see my style come and go is because people like me grow up get out of highschool and don't look back at highschool because we have something better to look forward too.

Evidently you don't have enough to do in high school.

I would never assume you are a king of anything. You've tried to claim that by some of the remarks you've made in your posts. I admit, you've made me laugh with you a time or two but for the most part you have junked this thread up.

Lexington fans are far from classless. We have our idiotic fans just like everyone else, but 95% of Lexington fans are not like that. That has been evident on these forums, we have tried to police some of these young kids that have gotten a little over zealous.

Seems like you are just sore over a loss. White House had a good year, congratulate your players and coaches. There is no need to run down us Lexington fans that have been very respectful to your program.

You're right, I have noticed that you have attempted to do that. Y'all have a good looking program and i wish you the best of luck.

Wow, why would you want to be famous for being trash talkers and arrogant! How proud you cousins must be of yourselves... And to come from such good families... I am guessing your mothers have not read your smart mouth posts!

I'm very proud of my posts, actually. :D

They're doing exactly what they were intended to do, upset and rowdy up all of those white house fans.

And just as LHS2012 said, my dad has read every post I've written on this forum, and laughed.

I'm sure if you have kids, they're doing much worse things that you should be worrying about than me and my cousin talking 'trash' over coacht. :mellow:

Dude, you have had some horrible attempts. The problem is that some of us are "grown folks" and we hate reading through 20 pages of childish banter that you claim makes you a king of trash talk. I've been on coacht for many years and I've seen your style come and go, mostly people like you grow up. I'm hoping you will do the same thing eventually.

I second that.. Oh almost forgot it was nice to meet you the other night LHS2012

Evidently you don't have enough to do in high school.

I would never assume you are a king of anything. You've tried to claim that by some of the remarks you've made in your posts. I admit, you've made me laugh with you a time or two but for the most part you have junked this thread up.

I have a 4.0 grade point average. For those of you who think I do nothing in High School.

If i make you laugh then why come at me and try to stop me from doing me.

I have a 4.0 grade point average. For those of you who think I do nothing in High School.

If i make you laugh then why come at me and try to stop me from doing me.

Good season for the White House Blue Devils. It's not by luck that you reach the quarterfinals in the TSSAA playoffs. Lexington hit us in the mouth and kept us off balance all night! Their QB did a great job of putting it in the the belly of the back and pulling and tucking to run! Good luck to Lexington in the semis... go get em!! WH will take the three week dead period and begin to get ready for the 2011 season. The Blue Devils have many athletes returning next year and should be fun to watch. Bottome line, Lexington's speed and smash mouth football was too much for BDP! Congrats, nothing but respect!