district 8A

possumtownshady

I'm not trash talking whatsoever, and if I were trash talking believe me you would know it. Also what i'm saying isn't keeping RBS "from playing ball." I'm not whining about RBS getting athletes because though we do have our down years we also have our good ones. In 5 different sports RBS has won a total of 10 district championships, so we're getting good athletes to come through. Also about 95% of the students that graduate and play for those teams have been here since eary elementary school, thus RBS having poor seasons every now and then. Same goes with every other school but FCS doesn't and it goes hand in hand with them being a private school. I'm not whining about it because i'm out of school and I don't play sports anymore so I don't care how much they win, but what kills me is it's denied that students come in to just play a certain sport!

its called pure athletes, some schools have them and some dont. from the way yall are talkin, friendship has them and RBS dont got them. end of story. now quit all your complaining.

shoot frenship aint got no home grown atheletes they just get momma and daddy to bring them thar for free learnin is all aint no way that scool is that good in ever sport with only a few hunderd students yar aftr yar yall can kiss my rebel you no wat if yous dont like wat i say truth hurts but tell ya wat hurts worser is wen a find school like redbolin beets the tar out of u prives girls game gonna be ugly tuesdey!! boys win by 15 git sum of dat possumboy

shoot frenship aint got no home grown atheletes they just get momma and daddy to bring them thar for free learnin is all aint no way that scool is that good in ever sport with only a few hunderd students yar aftr yar yall can kiss my rebel you no wat if yous dont like wat i say truth hurts but tell ya wat hurts worser is wen a find school like redbolin beets the tar out of u prives girls game gonna be ugly tuesdey!! boys win by 15 git sum of dat possumboy

Cuz the same athletes that whoop you in football turn right around and whoop you in basketball and baseball. then our girls that whoop you in volleyball are gonna turn around and whoop you in basketball. it will be ugly cuz the one sport red boiling thought they had to cheer about (girl's basketball)will get shown that friendship is better at that too. you are just not good. Git ya sum

Cuz the same athletes that whoop you in football turn right around and whoop you in basketball and baseball. then our girls that whoop you in volleyball are gonna turn around and whoop you in basketball. it will be ugly cuz the one sport red boiling thought they had to cheer about (girl's basketball)will get shown that friendship is better at that too. you are just not good. Git ya sum

Why didnt they show they were better last year in the district championship? If i can recall RBS kicked that butt by 25... :roflol::roflol:

Here is a nice fact for ya. Back in 1978, when FCS played with players in their area (and didnt recruit) RBS beat them in football 51-0. 1979 25-0 :mrgreen: Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Are you serious? well my goodness you beat us in football thirty years ago... I am so sorry i said anything about your program... i didnt realize how prestigious it was...

We're not that good at all...that's why both teams made it to the sub-state with only 1 senior...When the girls play up to their potential noone will come within 10 points of them! Like last year the girls come to play in tournament and beat FCS at FCS by 17 points. The boys finish 2nd in district and region and return all but 1 starter from last year, and after watching the boys play they'll be extremely tough to beat. It wouldn't surprise whatsoever to see RBS sweep the district and region in both girls and boys this year!

We're not that good at all...that's why both teams made it to the sub-state with only 1 senior...When the girls play up to their potential noone will come within 10 points of them! Like last year the girls come to play in tournament and beat FCS at FCS by 17 points. The boys finish 2nd in district and region and return all but 1 starter from last year, and after watching the boys play they'll be extremely tough to beat. It wouldn't surprise whatsoever to see RBS sweep the district and region in both girls and boys this year!

its gonna be a fun season! repeat region champs are the team to beat this year im afraid... once everyone gets healthy they are gonna be a fun team to watch

well at least you can admit that you aint that good at all :roflol: :roflol: