Tullahoma at Columbia

binns37388

As great of a team as LCHS had I can't believe Tullahoma was Heavily favored against them. It is a good thing they have girls Basketball in Lawrenceburg. They seem to be the only championship team you have!

And this comes from a Cleveland fan that is still not happy with what they received a couple weeks ago? This is not the time or post for anything you have to say ABLB. If you want to talk about the Cleveland/LCHS game then go to that post and leave this one alone. That is all I have to say to you here! Just think how bad T'town would have beaten yalls tails if yall would have lucked out. I guess we really did you a favor!! :roflol:

Edited by fballfan101

I have been waiting for the great ****NUMBERS CRUNCHING**** post. Surely you are not going to keep us waiting much longer!! :unsure:

Again, these numbers are based solely on common opponents and not to be taken seriously. The spread for this game is Tullahoma +6 (Columbia -6) with an over/under of 48. I haven't gone with an underdog yet, but I am this time. There's a surprise, huh! T-Town in a thriller 31-28. 8-)

And this comes from a Cleveland fan that is still not happy with what they received a couple weeks ago? This is not the time or post for anything you have to say ABLB. If you want to talk about the Cleveland/LCHS game then go to that post and leave this one alone. That is all I have to say to you here! Just think how bad T'town would have beaten yalls tails if yall would have lucked out. I guess we really did you a favor!! :roflol:

Then WHY are you on the Tullahoma - Columbia game thread. When you get off I will get off!

Then WHY are you on the Tullahoma - Columbia game thread. When you get off I will get off!

I was talking with Debowsdad and I am staying in the thread about my district. Are you here because no teams are left out of your district? I never said to get off, I said if you would like to discuss or continue the LCHS/Cleveland game then you and I can discuss it on that thread. It's not that hard.....is it?

Again, these numbers are based solely on common opponents and not to be taken seriously. The spread for this game is Tullahoma +6 (Columbia -6) with an over/under of 48. I haven't gone with an underdog yet, but I am this time. There's a surprise, huh! T-Town in a thriller 31-28. 8-)

That sounds about right. I am going to go with Columbia 30-21. The only reason is because I thought Columbia figured something out in the later part of the first game and I think they will continue where they left off and have home field advantage. Good luck to both teams!

That sounds about right. I am going to go with Columbia 30-21. The only reason is because I thought Columbia figured something out in the later part of the first game and I think they will continue where they left off and have home field advantage. Good luck to both teams!

I thought they were the bigger and stronger team and the Lions wore us down in the second half of the first game. Hopefully, the Cats can build a little bigger lead. Columbia seems to have a better passing game this time around with a different QB in the Markham kid. Neither team had a lot of turnovers during the season. Both teams have a good kicking game. Tullahoma's defense is better than the first game with Columbia. Tullahoma has the more experienced QB, but the Lions might have the best running back with Goff, although Trey Burks has really come on the last few games after coming back from an injury in the Lincoln Co game and Jordan Sheffield has returned 4 punts for TD's in the last 2 games. Tullahoma can score quickly from anywhere on the field with their skill players and their speed. If Tullahoma's offensive and defensive lines play like they have the past 3 weeks, the Cats have a good chance of winning. The majority of the Tullahoma's coaching staff has been together for 18 years, probably longer than any other staff in District 8AAA, since Coach Thompson retired from Lincoln Co. This should be a great game and I like our chances.

I thought they were the bigger and stronger team and the Lions wore us down in the second half of the first game. Hopefully, the Cats can build a little bigger lead. Columbia seems to have a better passing game this time around with a different QB in the Markham kid. Neither team had a lot of turnovers during the season. Both teams have a good kicking game. Tullahoma's defense is better than the first game with Columbia. Tullahoma has the more experienced QB, but the Lions might have the best running back with Goff, although Trey Burks has really come on the last few games after coming back from an injury in the Lincoln Co game and Jordan Sheffield has returned 4 punts for TD's in the last 2 games. Tullahoma can score quickly from anywhere on the field with their skill players and their speed. If Tullahoma's offensive and defensive lines play like they have the past 3 weeks, the Cats have a good chance of winning. The majority of the Tullahoma's coaching staff has been together for 18 years, probably longer than any other staff in District 8AAA, since Coach Thompson retired from Lincoln Co. This should be a great game and I like our chances.

Binns,

I think the biggest difference in this game and the first game will be the "Super Sophomores" that T'town will field! During the early part of the season they were playing like sophomores but their play in the last couple months have really been key to Tullahoma's continued success! I am not sure there is a more talented group of sophomores in the state! If the youngsters continue to play well and the Seniors keep them focused then I would have to say Tullahoma has a very good chance. Of course there are a lot of "ifs" there and with Debowsdad having Columbia at +6 then the advantage has to go to the home team!

If you are a Tullahoma football fan then I beg of you to make every possible effort to get to Columbia and support the Wildcats. Every voice matters.

But....if you can't Binns and I will begin the broadcast at 6pm on Fantasy 101.5, FantasyRadio.com, and Charter Channel 6 in Tullahoma.

As one of the more senior radio play-by-play guys in the state (27 years) I am thrilled to get to announce a quarterfinal game. My hope is that it lives up to the hype.

Each Friday night that the Cats play on the road we load up our van and go to support them! I have been to probably 99% of the Cats games the last 20 years. Looking forward to going to Columbia this Friday and seeing the Cats win the rematch! Good Luck Cats! I will be the one yelling real loud "Lets go D,!!!" as it will take the Cats best defensive effort of the year. I really believe that, if the Cats play up to their potential, there is no doubt we will be advancing to the next round.