Tullahoma at Columbia

binns37388

TULLAHOMA's Basketball home games, this Friday night, have been MOVED to Saturday, Nov 20th at 3pm. That group can now go support the Wildcats! YAY!

I'm glad it got worked out. The more Wildcat fans we can carry, the better. Having been there in 1987, the fans can make a big difference. :thumb:

Edited by DebowsDad
  • Upvote 1

We have certainly been blessed with excellent weather on Friday nights during this football season, which is a stark contrast from last season. I was excited to see the long range forecast for this Friday night, with hi temps in the 50's and lows in the mid 30's. The rain will stop on Wed, so it should be a dry, fast turf this Friday night. The Columbia Lions seem to be in play-off mode as they are averaging 41pts per game on offense and giving up 15pts a game on defense the last 4 games after having a bye in week 8. On the other hand, Tullahoma is averaging 33pts a game on offense, while giving up 17pts a game. If both teams get their average, then the Lions would win 41-33. I'm glad this game won't be played on paper. With the exception of Shaquille Harris, Tullahoma should be in full strength and that's hoping Calen Nelson is able to play, after missing last week for some in-school issues. I don't know right now the injury situation for the Lions. If you can't attend the game, listen to Scott and I on fantasyradio.com, charter channel 6 or live radio on 101.5. If at all possible, bring a warm coat, gloves and etc and come to Columbia Friday night. The winner of this game will most likely host a 4th round, semi-final game. The pre-game show on Fantasy Radio begins at 6pm.

We have certainly been blessed with excellent weather on Friday nights during this football season, which is a stark contrast from last season. I was excited to see the long range forecast for this Friday night, with hi temps in the 50's and lows in the mid 30's. The rain will stop on Wed, so it should be a dry, fast turf this Friday night. The Columbia Lions seem to be in play-off mode as they are averaging 41pts per game on offense and giving up 15pts a game on defense the last 4 games after having a bye in week 8. On the other hand, Tullahoma is averaging 33pts a game on offense, while giving up 17pts a game. If both teams get their average, then the Lions would win 41-33. I'm glad this game won't be played on paper. With the exception of Shaquille Harris, Tullahoma should be in full strength and that's hoping Calen Nelson is able to play, after missing last week for some in-school issues. I don't know right now the injury situation for the Lions. If you can't attend the game, listen to Scott and I on fantasyradio.com, charter channel 6 or live radio on 101.5. If at all possible, bring a warm coat, gloves and etc and come to Columbia Friday night. The winner of this game will most likely host a 4th round, semi-final game. The pre-game show on Fantasy Radio begins at 6pm.

Hey, hey. Don't get ahead of me now. :rolleyes:

I hope Tullahoma has a huge turnout in Columbia. We need to be in the seats in Columbia supporting this Wildcat team. It has been a good year so far and it has the potential to be great if the Cats can pull this one off. Let's make this game seem like it is in T-Town since it should be anyway.

Already a great season. It can only be greater.:thumb:

Hey Scott & Binns, do you think we may get the same crew we had for the last Columbia game & last weeks game. I think they do a good job of letting the teams play without becoming a factor themselves.

I meant to ask Coach Olive that question. There is a good possibility. I do like that crew. They are professional and experienced.

I have been waiting for the great ****NUMBERS CRUNCHING**** post. Surely you are not going to keep us waiting much longer!! :unsure:

The numbers have been crunched. I just haven't made my score prediction yet. I don't think the spread or the over/under will surprise anyone who knows these two teams. Tune in tomorrow. Same Cat station, same Cat channel. :popcorneater:

The numbers have been crunched. I just haven't made my score prediction yet. I don't think the spread or the over/under will surprise anyone who knows these two teams. Tune in tomorrow. Same Cat station, same Cat channel. :popcorneater:

I take it they are not very favorable for the cats. I know the last two games when they were heavily in favor of your team you didn't hesitate to post them! :unsure:

I take it they are not very favorable for the cats. I know the last two games when they were heavily in favor of your team you didn't hesitate to post them! :unsure:

As great of a team as LCHS had I can't believe Tullahoma was Heavily favored against them. It is a good thing they have girls Basketball in Lawrenceburg. They seem to be the only championship team you have!