David Lipscomb @ Maplewood

boski

i see what your saying .. and some really think its hard to beat a team twice... but from my point of view its hard to beat maplewood once... so on that note both teams will show up with new game plans ...DL has gotten better and so has the panthers and the team that makes the least mistakes ....and of course scores the most points will win ...and like I've seen almost all season this panther defense is solid!!!

Coach Broome is familiar with the Lipscomb Defense. They ran a portion of it at McGavock.

Thank you guys for putting me in my place, but I just needed to hear yall say and speak some facts for a change and stop speculating on what you think might happen. As far as my post, LOL, I figured I'd get the pot stirred and completely take all the talk off the game for a second so you know it alls would "think", like you say I need to b4 you speak! I've done my job fellows, good evening! WOW!

Thank you guys for putting me in my place, but I just needed to hear yall say and speak some facts for a change and stop speculating on what you think might happen. As far as my post, LOL, I figured I'd get the pot stirred and completely take all the talk off the game for a second so you know it alls would "think", like you say I need to b4 you speak! I've done my job fellows, good evening! WOW!

Or maybe you're just a punk who got called for being a moron.

Edited by Golddust281

Hey Golddirt, sounds like you wanna get something off your chest or you want that gold to turn BRONZE! Now I simply made a statement to see where people's thoughts really were but we can lose the SCREEN NAMES and hook up whenever you're feelin froggy KERMIT!Im sure your athletic ability amounts to the words that are on this page so keep your fingers on them keys POINDEXTER and stop lose that diarrhea of the mouth you seem to have caught!BOY!

Well a bit too much attitude from my fellow DL fans for my taste. So far I don't believe DL has beaten Maplewood, so we should just let our on-the-field performance speak for itself.

At this point there are only good teams in the playoffs and Maplewood has proven itself to be among the best in the state. Let's just say our DL boys are a good team and are playing much better than early in the season. The coaches will have them ready and as long as they bring the focus and energy they brought to the Giles County game they'll be fine. I had questioned if this DL team could play on the road, because the Goodpasture game was the only victory they had on the road against a good team. I believe they answered that question last week. Go Mustangs!!

WOW! is correct. You took a post from a Giles County fan and were able to come up with a theory of how people feel about Maplewood. I know that Lipscomb and Giles County played twice a season for several years. Before that, Lipscomb and Goodpasture played twice. Someone usually posted things about how it was hard to beat a team twice in a season and I don't ever remember anyone reaching the conclusion you reached. This reminds me of an archealogist who finds a 500 year old pot and is able to construct a theory about an entire Indian village and how they lived. (and I had a great grandmother who was full blooded Shoshone, so I am not intending to say anything negative about native Americans)

I think you read too much into the Wise one's post. Maplewood not only has a very talented team, they are very disciplined. I don't think there are too many people who will "out coach" Coach Broome and Coach Dorris Armstrong. His defenses are legandary.

i think glenn mcCadams with is 250+ career wins could out coach just about anyone in this state.

Sorry if someone from The Wood is injured; we're not exactly at full strength either but you must expect that this late in the year. Both teams are well coached and Tillman vs. Armstrong is a defensive matchup noone wants to think about. Talk about some legends! These two geniouses will play a chess match all night. The kicker will be Temple looking from above and relaying the winning play. My prediction is Jesse on 1 knee post game.