District 11AA

31ballfan

The Giles County thread says the Harpeth vs Giles County game at Harpeth for the first round of regions has been rescheduled for 3:30 P.M.

I'll assume that is correct.

That is correct. The game had to move because of an event that conflicts the original 7:00PM Region Time at Harpeth High School. Game is at 3:30PM

Based on what? Page is hanging on to 4th in their district by a thread with a 6-5 record and they split during the regular season with Harpeth and Waverly, losing on the road and winning at home. By contrast Marshall County is 13-0, Spring Hill is 10-2 and spanked AAA Columbia by 30 and Giles County is 9-3. I would say the 1 vs 4 against Page is 11AA's only shot and they are going to play a team they've seen twice already. 12AA is top heavy. Fairview, East Hickman and Hickman County stink. They can only beat each other

I'd love to be wrong. Sycamore brought the best out in Harpeth the other night in a one point game. Harpeth played more inspired on defense and their mistakes are youthful ones. They've only got the one senior, still guys this is not the 11AA when the 3 Cheatham County teams were 1,2,3 most years and everybody was competitive even Fairview.

Well KSgovols, Waverly was able to take care of business and beat Page. Like I said earlier, Waverly is playing good ball and is capable of playing with the teams from 12AA. Next game is definitely more difficult, but Waverly played Marshall County tough last year and if they play well I think they can hang with them this year. Regardless, I enjoy your posts, very informative and usually right on. Best of luck to the Tigers Tuesday night.