Big 8 Offseason Thread - 2010 Edition

formerblazer

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you just be a man and admit your wrong.

I'd rather be the man and prove you wrong .Rule 12 is the replay rule that can "over rule" what is done on the field.Yes,that means even the end of the game if it is decided to be wrong as it was in the LSU game.What makes you think that UT wasn't smart enough to know that.

Also,just type into yahoo.ncaa slashing rule.Click on 2005 ncaa rule changes.They spell it out real simple on how the refs are to carry out the rule when a player acts as if he is slashing his throat.They knew five years in advance that some refs and fans wouldn't have enough common sense to interpret the rules and what drawing attention to oneself means.

I'd rather be the man and prove you wrong .Rule 12 is the replay rule that can "over rule" what is done on the field.Yes,that means even the end of the game if it is decided to be wrong as it was in the LSU game.What makes you think that UT wasn't smart enough to know that.

* this taken from the 2010 NCAA rule book (not some yahoo post in 2005)

Rule 11-1-1 found on page 42, it states as follows

The officials jurisdiction begins 60 minutes before scheduled kickoff and ends when the referee declares the score final.

The NCAA rulebook specifically enumerates - at page 19 Rule 11-1-1 as "an administrative that cannot be altered"

The rule does not distinguish between on-field officials and booth officials. Under the rules the officials had no authority to review the attempted spike. Per the 2010 NCAA rule "game over" Vols win 20-17

Edited by WaCoJaCo

Also,just type into yahoo.ncaa slashing rule.Click on 2005 ncaa rule changes.They spell it out real simple on how the refs are to carry out the rule when a player acts as if he is slashing his throat.They knew five years in advance that some refs and fans wouldn't have enough common sense to interpret the rules and what drawing attention to oneself means.

The rule is left up to the desacration, dissapation, discretion, constipation, of the officials. Bray did it more than once, the officials saw it and never flaged him. Swafford did something simular in the Science Hill game. Let me here you say Swafford, the DB coaching staff, and the team are a disgrace to the entire City of Kingsport.

Your just a Vol Hater. I'll side with 75% of all Tennessee residents. I'll pay your way into the first UT home game if you'll let me point you out.

Dang did anybody see the Turkeys get cooked in the Orange Bowl tonight? And that VT player that threw his mouth piece at the Stanford player as he raced toward the endzone? Or the VT defense trying to start a fight with 3min. left in the game? That coaching staff and team are a disgrace to the state of Virginia. No disapline on that team. Right BatGirl???

* this taken from the 2010 NCAA rule book (not some yahoo post in 2005)

Rule 11-1-1 found on page 42, it states as follows

The officials jurisdiction begins 60 minutes before scheduled kickoff and ends when the referee declares the score final.

The NCAA rulebook specifically enumerates - at page 19 Rule 11-1-1 as "an administrative that cannot be altered"

The rule does not distinguish between on-field officials and booth officials. Under the rules the officials had no authority to review the attempted spike. Per the 2010 NCAA rule "game over" Vols win 20-17

No need to argue the facts,just look at the record.The Vols still lost .Until they change the record,you still lose this argument.End of game

Your just a Vol Hater. I'll side with 75% of all Tennessee residents. I'll pay your way into the first UT home game if you'll let me point you out.

You see,there is the difference between you and me.I'm not scared but can own up when I'm wrong.I'll pay your way to the big 8 game of your choice if you will let the fans know who you are.... :thumb:

Edited by BatmanDB

You see,there is the difference between you and me.I 'm not scared but can own up when I'm wrong.

The difference between you and me is that im a man and your a little girl. You need to join the "upward league" or start posting on the womens vollyball thread. Pack you bags and move back to Greenville.

The difference between you and me is that im a man and your a little girl. You need to join the "upward league" or start posting on the womens vollyball thread. Pack you bags and move back to Greenville.

You missed my edit while you were running from the facts.I'll pay for the big 8 game of your choice if you can "man"up.Run but the facts will get you every time.Why would I want to argue with girls on a vollyball thread when I got you to beat up on