Big 8 Offseason Thread - 2010 Edition

formerblazer

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Im still waiting for your examples as to how this Tennessee coaching staff has no class.

O..K.. I..w i l l.. t y p e slow.If you let that kind of stuff go on it refects upon yourself.You might like to see our players hitting guys on the ground and spearing them from behind to cost a game,but I didn't really care for it.It may be funny to you when a QB makes all kinds of hand motions and acts without disciplane or class,I think it shows a lack of leadership and class that goes right to the coach...Maybe by the time Dooley gains a hundred or two hundred pounds he will win an SEC.Maybe by the time he leaves he will join the only other coaches to win a national title and we can run him out and get another Southern Cal boy .I bet you got excited about him as well.I'll pull for TN but call it straight up when the program stinks

O..K.. I..w i l l.. t y p e slow.If you let that kind of stuff go on it refects upon yourself.You might like to see our players hitting guys on the ground and spearing them from behind to cost a game,but I didn't really care for it.It may be funny to you when a QB makes all kinds of hand motions and acts without disciplane or class,I think it shows a lack of leadership and class that goes right to the coach...Maybe by the time Dooley gains a hundred or two hundred pounds he will win an SEC.Maybe by the time he leaves he will join the only other coaches to win a national title and we can run him out and get another Southern Cal boy .I bet you got excited about him as well.I'll pull for TN but call it straight up when the program stinks

[/quot

Your pathetic. So this is all about Phil Fulmer. You never gave one example that doesn't happen on every single team in college football. So I guess every single program in the NCAA stinks by your logic. And if your talking about the hit on the receiver by Jackson in the last 30 seconds that was a legal hit. It was a great play by the Tennessee DB but the official blew the call. I don't think Tennessee needs a fan like you. I don't think anybody does. Grow some nads and be a man son.

I lived in Knoxville for a couple years and became friends with Peerless Price one summer. Right before he left Knoxville he gave me tapes of most of his games. He was famouse for giving the neck slash gesture. I've got the tapes to prove it. Everybody thought it was cool and no big deal was ever made of it. Let the kids show a little emotion and have fun for gods sake. Its a game. Phillip Fulmer was Peerless's coach back then.

I lived in Knoxville for a couple years and became friends with Peerless Price one summer. Right before he left Knoxville he gave me tapes of most of his games. He was famouse for giving the neck slash gesture. I've got the tapes to prove it. Everybody thought it was cool and no big deal was ever made of it. Let the kids show a little emotion and have fun for gods sake. Its a game. Phillip Fulmer was Peerless's coach back then.

Ouch! I guess Batgirl just peed her panties. :)

Ouch! I guess Batgirl just peed her panties. :)

Your still wrong.It's not only classless but it is against the rules.The same rules that cost an undisciplined team two games.Too many men on the field and a cheep shot.I'm not in to those pink things and wearing panties.I always hear the gay stuff from you and only you.The Johnson city thing,the man cave.Dude,you might need come on out and quit pointing the finger at real men

I like it how Jack votes me out of the club but allows me to come to the back door and get a burger....but I still have to eat it outside. There has only been one post of mine that Jack praised. But you got to go back quite a ways to read it. Otherwise, he is always going to be my stick in the mud.

Batman...you are right about the dicipline. It must be done from day one. Stacy Carter built South upon that very premise. But at Science Hill...well let's just say he might be backing up a bit. It's OK to sacrifice the first season to principle...but not the second one. But Batman, it was time for Fulmer to go. Just like it's time for Clark to go. Just like when it was time for Majors to go.

And Jack...you are right. We were left for dead after we got Kiffined. Picking up those pieces was a monumental task that goes on today. Is that enough excuse for the so-called lack of dicipline? No. But it is good enough excuse for most everything else. Is there a lack of dicipline? Well, maybe a little bit. I mean getting back to the spit shine polish of Peerless Price and Peyton Manning might just take a bit. But we will get there.

And yes, I bit on Kiffin's BS. Because I really didn't think it was BS. OK...hook, line, and sinker! But, I don't think I was the only one. To be honest...he should have stayed. We would have been National Champions. I think he knows he should have stayed.

But he left. Would I run over him on I81? You betcha'...

Your still wrong.It's not only classless but it is against the rules.The same rules that cost an undisciplined team two games.Too many men on the field and a cheep shot.I'm not in to those pink things and wearing panties.I always hear the gay stuff from you and only you.The Johnson city thing,the man cave.Dude,you might need come on out and quit pointing the finger at real men

Your just geting stupid now. All you can say is that Im wrong. You can't prove im wrong because im right about everything I said. You should go read the NCAA rule book. Its not against the rules to use a neck slash gesture. Its not in the rule book. YOU ARE WRONG! Get It? In the LSU game it was a mistake by the official that caused Tennessee to have two many men on the field. In that situation the official is supposed to stand over the ball long enough to give the defense a chance to get players on and off the field. They did not and LSU snapped the ball quickly catching Tennessee with two many men on the field as they were shuffling players in and out. That is the truth and it is well documented. The only thing I saw Tennessee do that was questionable was after the kick to tie the game a Tn. player threw his helmet on the field. But I'll give him a pass because the game Tennessee had just won was taken away from them by "somebody" in the booth upstairs. You have no answer for the FACT that the rule book says when the ref anounces and signals "end of game" the results are final. No reviews, no playovers, no penalties. There is no fine print to the rule. No ifs, ands, or buts. Mistakes by the refs is what cost Tennessee wins over LSU & N.C. I just proved it. You can't prove anything. You lose. End of story.

Edited by WaCoJaCo

I like it how Jack votes me out of the club but allows me to come to the back door and get a burger....but I still have to eat it outside. There has only been one post of mine that Jack praised. But you got to go back quite a ways to read it. Otherwise, he is always going to be my stick in the mud.

Batman...you are right about the dicipline. It must be done from day one. Stacy Carter built South upon that very premise. But at Science Hill...well let's just say he might be backing up a bit. It's OK to sacrifice the first season to principle...but not the second one. But Batman, it was time for Fulmer to go. Just like it's time for Clark to go. Just like when it was time for Majors to go.

And Jack...you are right. We were left for dead after we got Kiffined. Picking up those pieces was a monumental task that goes on today. Is that enough excuse for the so-called lack of dicipline? No. But it is good enough excuse for most everything else. Is there a lack of dicipline? Well, maybe a little bit. I mean getting back to the spit shine polish of Peerless Price and Peyton Manning might just take a bit. But we will get there.

And yes, I bit on Kiffin's BS. Because I really didn't think it was BS. OK...hook, line, and sinker! But, I don't think I was the only one. To be honest...he should have stayed. We would have been National Champions. I think he knows he should have stayed.

But he left. Would I run over him on I81? You betcha'...

Now Comp you know that my one little vote couldn't keep you out of the clubhouse. I could picture you sitting at the BIG TABLE with a steak in front of you. I agree with you on Kiffin. He was a smooth talker. When I first heard his name mentioned I did some research and thought the guy was a joke of a coach. Then after he got the job and gave a few speeches I was hook, line, and sinker also. Now that I look back on everything it is as clear as the nose on my face. He will have USC back on probation before they get off of probation. If he had stayed at Tennessee he might have won a National Championship but our program would of got the NCAA death penalty in doing so. Concerning Tennessee's so called dicipline problem. They are no worse than any other college team and its not right to single them out. Be it players or coaches.