Riverside @ McKenzie

volball13

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

So does anyone on this thread want to talk about the game without saying something ignorant in their post. Im done dealing with these 2 fools that dont seem to understand the words that are coming out of my mouth. :):thumb:

I didn't really get kicked off lol. I had you for a moment. You say you're done but, you keep wanting more.... Reminds me of an old girlfriend....

So does anyone on this thread want to talk about the game without saying something ignorant in their post. Im done dealing with these 2 fools that dont seem to understand the words that are coming out of my mouth. :):thumb:

With you i dont think so.

I wont even post on this topic anymore. Duck and Butchie ill see yall friday night at the game. We will try and get there around 6 30 or so. Go Rebels!

With you i dont think so.

I wont even post on this topic anymore. Duck and Butchie ill see yall friday night at the game. We will try and get there around 6 30 or so. Go Rebels!

Volball has become the least respected poster on the board, within a two hour period. Take notes from the ChuckCrawley guy and don't respond. You get drilled everytime you hit the red "add reply" button. You're new to the board so i'll let you in on something. About a month ago we had a King of Smack contest. I finish second and Snoball finished first. So if you think you are getting under our skin or serving us, think again. We've both trashed better posters this week. We don't really see you as an obstacle like you hope we do.

With that being said.... Mckenzie wins 28-10... Don't get all pissy because I didn't pick Riverside to win. You're like that girl who didn't get homecoming queen so she wants to take it out on everyone else. Not everybody thinks Riverside is going to win. Again, you're new.... You'll come to find out that not everybody is going to agree with you. That's life. :thumb:

Volball line one, Volball line one please

CB-10 what happened to you? I thought you were on the Riverside wagon. I even backed you up on a couple of threads in the past three weeks. I know your young,but dont fall into the trap of the darkside with the haters from McKenzie, they will lure you away from what is decent and noble in the football world lol

Volball has become the least respected poster on the board, within a two hour period. Take notes from the ChuckCrawley guy and don't respond. You get drilled everytime you hit the red "add reply" button. You're new to the board so i'll let you in on something. About a month ago we had a King of Smack contest. I finish second and Snoball finished first. So if you think you are getting under our skin or serving us, think again. We've both trashed better posters this week. We don't really see you as an obstacle like you hope we do.

With that being said.... Mckenzie wins 28-10... Don't get all pissy because I didn't pick Riverside to win. You're like that girl who didn't get homecoming queen so she wants to take it out on everyone else. Not everybody thinks Riverside is going to win. Again, you're new.... You'll come to find out that not everybody is going to agree with you. That's life. :thumb:

you mean not everybody agrees with me? :cry:

surely we all can agree, when i say, that mckenzie will win in a landslide. :D

Well like I said the first time, Is there anyone that wants to talk about the game without putting something ignorant in thier post or acting like they are the king of coach t and that everyone should back down when they post something whether they are the ALL MIGHTY TRASH TALKING KING OR NOT. Who cares. We are trying to talk about the game here, not who can trash talk the best or about your life with women. :thumb:

Lol Im a Riverside fan and I have to tell you youre crazy if you think we would even attempt a fg. I cant predict a score I just hope its close, entertaining, and injury free.

CB-10 what happened to you? I thought you were on the Riverside wagon. I even backed you up on a couple of threads in the past three weeks. I know your young,but dont fall into the trap of the darkside with the haters from McKenzie, they will lure you away from what is decent and noble in the football world lol

I've never been on the Riverside wagon? What are you talking about?

Well like I said the first time, Is there anyone that wants to talk about the game without putting something ignorant in thier post or acting like they are the king of coach t and that everyone should back down when they post something whether they are the ALL MIGHTY TRASH TALKING KING OR NOT. Who cares. We are trying to talk about the game here, not who can trash talk the best or about your life with women. :thumb:

There really is no hope for this guy.