Riverside @ McKenzie

volball13

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

As you can see there are some dandies in Mckenzie. Should Riverside be fortunate enough to win you will see a wailing and gnashing of teeth (by some) like you have never seen.

When the McKenzie baseball team got put out of the district tourney two years ago they were fighting themselves in the parking lot after the game.

I don't see how a team of a different sport that did that two years ago has an affect on how our players are today. i guarantee you our players are good sports. They are a family. This is what the coaches have drilled into their heads from day one. Our baseball coach 2 years ago was a joke and i wouldn't doubt it if that really happened, but Coach Comer and his staff teach their kids how to respect each other. If Riverside were to win, we would congratulate them on the win and move on. Yes, they would be upset, after all, the kids have trained and prepared for this for almost a year. To not be upset would mean that we don't care. But all that matters is who comes to play friday night. i know both teams will bring their A game and i predict the Rebels to pull it out in a close game.

I don't see how a team of a different sport that did that two years ago has an affect on how our players are today. i guarantee you our players are good sports. They are a family. This is what the coaches have drilled into their heads from day one. Our baseball coach 2 years ago was a joke and i wouldn't doubt it if that really happened, but Coach Comer and his staff teach their kids how to respect each other. If Riverside were to win, we would congratulate them on the win and move on. Yes, they would be upset, after all, the kids have trained and prepared for this for almost a year. To not be upset would mean that we don't care. But all that matters is who comes to play friday night. i know both teams will bring their A game and i predict the Rebels to pull it out in a close game.

Thank you for the respect as well as the others who have. At least you didn't get on here and down Riverside when everyone knows that both of these teams have worked hard to get to this point.

Shewwww, I've read through the other topic and this one and all I got was a headache........ :wacko:

Yea it kinda got out of hand. That's why I started this one because some people were just trash talking for no apparent reason. But anyway, I can see that you will be pulling for your Rebels. I think it will be a close game but good luck to your Rebels.

Edited by volball13

Glad to see the other thread got shut down. It was way off subject from the game. Too many people trash talking for inappropriate reasons. Now lets talk about some football

get off your high horse, you were as guilty as the rest. :thumb:

mckenzie takes this one without breaking their stride. :thumb:

Edited by snoball5278

Not quite. But say whatever makes you feel better about yourself. I was just agreeing with a fellow fan and I was called out for no reason at all. :thumb::)

you were slinging mud with the rest. i'm done with your childish bickering. you need to get on topic. :thumb:

mckenzie pulls their starters in the 3rd. let's stay on topic. :thumb: