Riverside @ McKenzie

volball13

Thought you were coming to the PC game, devil.

Like i said on yalls thread, i was thinking about coming, and id have to leave right as soon as i got off work to make it to the game by kickoff.

I would love to come to that game but but its too far for me. Mckenzie isnt but about 35 minutes from my house, and it should be a good game so thats where ima be.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Well like I said the first time, Is there anyone that wants to talk about the game without putting something ignorant in thier post or acting like they are the king of coach t and that everyone should back down when they post something whether they are the ALL MIGHTY TRASH TALKING KING OR NOT. Who cares. We are trying to talk about the game here, not who can trash talk the best or about your life with women. :thumb:

talk about the game. mckenzie by 28. riverside may not reach double digits in this one. :thumb:

Like i said on yalls thread, i was thinking about coming, and id have to leave right as soon as i got off work to make it to the game by kickoff.

I would love to come to that game but but its too far for me. Mckenzie isnt but about 35 minutes from my house, and it should be a good game so thats where ima be.

Can't say as I blame you there.