4A State Chamionship Prediction

RockHudson

I'm willing to bet Greeneville hasn't seen speed like this all year. Everyone talks about Liberty's speed, its not even close to Trezevant's. This years Lexington team may be one of the fastest we've ever had here, they were burned in the first half by Trezevant.

oh we have speed to match anybody our D is one of the best in the state just check it out.(19 points in 4 playoff games) the Devils will "finish'

Greeneville 35

trezevant 7

Edited by bmoreman

I'm willing to bet Greeneville hasn't seen speed like this all year. Everyone talks about Liberty's speed, its not even close to Trezevant's. This years Lexington team may be one of the fastest we've ever had here, they were burned in the first half by Trezevant.

I'm sorry to say we've seen speed in almost every playoff game yet.. We Greeneville people aren't slow, we might be not as fast but every single person on the team will hit you and will hit ya hard. Greene D is rollin and i dont see Trezevant scoring more than 6. Bj Willie and Shuff are pretty fast themselves and Shuff is probably the fastest white kid ive seen. The run game will be the Devils first attempt for sure its worked all season why stop when you have Chaz and Jamel blockin for you? But just when you think another run is coming again you'll get a pass and with Hollowell Wilson Shuffler and Sandoval you can believe you'll see a throw every now and again. If you let Shuffler open you won't catch him.. Hollowell and Wilson have showed tremindous catches and the ability to go up and get it. Sandoval likes the shorter routs and can get you the first down if ya need him. But good luck to Trezevant, everyone have a safe trip to good ole' Cookville!!!! :thumb:

Greeneville 28

Trezevant 6

Edited by gorgie

Y'all talk about speed like gravity affects us differently up here in NET than in middle or west TN.

oh we have speed to match anybody our D is one of the best in the state just check it out.(19 points in 4 playoff games) the Devils will "finish'

Greeneville 35

trezevant 7

Not so fast my friend! Although i'll be pulling for the devils, The F5's O would leave the devil's D in a pile of dust. ;)

Edited by F5seekshelter

I'm sorry to say we've seen speed in almost every playoff game yet.. We Greeneville people aren't slow, we might be not as fast but every single person on the team will hit you and will hit ya hard. Greene D is rollin and i dont see Trezevant scoring more than 6. Bj Willie and Shuff are pretty fast themselves and Shuff is probably the fastest white kid ive seen. The run game will be the Devils first attempt for sure its worked all season why stop when you have Chaz and Jamel blockin for you? But just when you think another run is coming again you'll get a pass and with Hollowell Wilson Shuffler and Sandoval you can believe you'll see a throw every now and again. If you let Shuffler open you won't catch him.. Hollowell and Wilson have showed tremindous catches and the ability to go up and get it. Sandoval likes the shorter routs and can get you the first down if ya need him. But good luck to Trezevant, everyone have a safe trip to good ole' Cookville!!!! :thumb:

Greeneville 28

Trezevant 6

I can promise you it will not be a low scoring game on both ends, I have not seen Greenville D but I have seen Lexington and as far as Defense goes they are as good as any and It did show in the second half Lexington D held its on, but if you for one second misread this teams speed, they will be dancing around you on the line of screamage after the fact they have already scored on you and came back. All i can say is your secondary better be able to turn in on and make plays. Good Luck To Both Teams T High all the way

I can promise you it will not be a low scoring game on both ends, I have not seen Greenville D but I have seen Lexington and as far as Defense goes they are as good as any and It did show in the second half Lexington D held its on, but if you for one second misread this teams speed, they will be dancing around you on the line of screamage after the fact they have already scored on you and came back. All i can say is your secondary better be able to turn in on and make plays. Good Luck To Both Teams T High all the way

"line of screamage"...That would be where the Trezevant O meets Jamel Hall. :thumb:

Promise? Greeneville's defense has given up a total of 19 points in four play off games. That's is not the weak schedule games that everyone has said all year. That is the road in the play offs. Only 19 points. I really don't see a team scoring more than 21 points on this defense. I'm not going to promise you that, because this is a weird game sometimes, but I'd put money on it.

We need to get this discussion over to the Greeneville vs. Trezevant thread.

Promise? Greeneville's defense has given up a total of 19 points in four play off games. That's is not the weak schedule games that everyone has said all year. That is the road in the play offs. Only 19 points. I really don't see a team scoring more than 21 points on this defense. I'm not going to promise you that, because this is a weird game sometimes, but I'd put money on it.

We need to get this discussion over to the Greeneville vs. Trezevant thread.

i agree with you somewhat, but the maplewood game was alot closer than greenville thought it would be and g-ville think they are going to blow trezvant away correct me if im wrong but game 4 was the closest game yall have seen all year and two touchdowns away from sending greenville packing..hope g-ville can hang with the speed.

i agree with you somewhat, but the maplewood game was alot closer than greenville thought it would be and g-ville think they are going to blow trezvant away correct me if im wrong but game 4 was the closest game yall have seen all year and two touchdowns away from sending greenville packing..hope g-ville can hang with the speed.

Only a few Greeneville fans selected a blowout against Maplewood. To be honest, most Greenvillians had no idea what Maplewood was going to bring to the table. Just like most probably don't know what Trezevant will bring. I wasn't there, but I heard the conditions in Nashville this past Friday were terrible and that was what led to the low scoring game. And however close it was, there was only 7 points scored on the Devil defense and they, my fiend, had more points on the scoreboard.

Only a few Greeneville fans selected a blowout against Maplewood. To be honest, most Greenvillians had no idea what Maplewood was going to bring to the table. Just like most probably don't know what Trezevant will bring. I wasn't there, but I heard the conditions in Nashville this past Friday were terrible and that was what led to the low scoring game. And however close it was, there was only 7 points scored on the Devil defense and they, my friend, had more points on the scoreboard.

Yep Bud, it was a real mess of freezing mud. However, there's a nice rug in Cookeville. It oughta be fun watching all these speedy boys on the turf, rubber flying. I don't doubt the Bears speed and might match up well with Willie and Shuff, but do they have the size on the d-line to stop BJ up the gut? I think Greeneville's O-line will own the line of scrimmage. If Trezevant has linemen playing both ways, they will be punished like they haven't been all season. Mel and Rell are big, fast, and mean. Chaz Story is a beast. Austin Perkins will flat lay the wood on ya. I'd bet you those boys ain't been hit like they are gonna be hit Saturday. :mrgreen:

• Upvote 1