Mckenzie Hosts Riverside

duckman38201

Great to hear the horns again tonight. From some of the messages scribbled in the dew on my windows of my truck behind the the visitors stands......apparently they had the desired effect!! :roflol::roflolk:

I do know that the Rebel players love hearin' them.

I give all the credit to butchie, he was the man tonight with the horns. My boy says to tell you thank you as well and is lookin forward to what you bring to the house next week..... :thumb:

Well duck, at least you just got written on, I got a busted front window. Got to love stupidity by some. :evil:

I give all the credit to butchie, he was the man tonight with the horns. My boy says to tell you thank you as well and is lookin forward to what you bring to the house next week..... :thumb:

Well duck, at least you just got written on, I got a busted front window. Got to love stupidity by some. :evil:

Dang man, hate to hear that. It is amazing how some folks react.

Great season Riverside you brought a great crowd and stayed with most of the game. The Rebs were just way too much Friday. I would call the Rebs victory a very complete game. I want to give props to the Rebels big boys in the trenches they played lights out, and they never seem to get the credit they deserve. They Rebels lines on both sides of the ball absolutely dominated. After last weeks thriller this was good way to top things off. Time to get ready for TCA stay focused

MRP

That would be awesome duck. Yall already host an awesome place to watch a game at now. Amazing atmosphere for hs football. :thumb:

Appreciate it DC. You are welcome to our house anytime. You know how we are though. We try to have fun and want it to be memorable for everyone there. We want to win with style and if we have to lose we gonna do that with style. Most places high school Friday night football is often the biggest community event in every town in NW Tennessee every year.

All you need is a couple or 10 folks with a few connections and a desire to help put on the show. Couple of sets of truck horns hand rigged with a small air compressor. A couple of trucker buddies. A few hot rods and a good smoke machine (plus permission to use all of the above) and it's on!!! :thumb: