Mckenzie Hosts Riverside

duckman38201

Appreciate it DC. You are welcome to our house anytime. You know how we are though. We try to have fun and want it to be memorable for everyone there. We want to win with style and if we have to lose we gonna do that with style. Most places high school Friday night football is often the biggest community event in every town in NW Tennessee every year.

All you need is a couple or 10 folks with a few connections and a desire to help put on the show. Couple of sets of truck horns hand rigged with a small air compressor. A couple of trucker buddies. A few hot rods and a good smoke machine (plus permission to use all of the above) and it's on!!! :thumb:

Actually the first time ive been on the computer since the game. Just wanted to say I appreciate the props and sportsmanship showed on here from you McKenzie fans. Your boys played lights out, and beat a good RHS team. I know the scoreboard didnt show it, but they are a class example of a team.

Actually the first time ive been on the computer since the game. Just wanted to say I appreciate the props and sportsmanship showed on here from you McKenzie fans. Your boys played lights out, and beat a good RHS team. I know the scoreboard didnt show it, but they are a class example of a team.

Hey Dude We Been There...We Know What It Takes To Reach The Top....We Got There And We Got Crushed..But We Still At It..Your School Has It Going On And We Will Have To Deal With You Hosers Again Next Season...Good Luck Panthers!

Best of luck to the Panthers down the road. Ya'll have come a long way in a short time. Keep working. It will come.

Duck...How Many Times Have We Been 1 And Done Before We Made It To The Second Round And Then How Many Times To The Second Before The Third...Jeez It's Been A Struggle....But Man It's Been Fun! :roflolk:

Man you are so right. Regular playoff visits started for the Rebels at least 15 or more years ago in the old Class 2A and it took a while to find the second round. Then a little longer to find round 2. It's a tough climb for most of the small west TN rural schools to make.