Transfers

rcpatriot

I'm hearing that several kids have transfered either to a private school or from, prior to the school year.

Who are they?

Are they eligible to wrestle with their new school this season?

Why wouldn't they be, assuming they met the residency requirements ?

A better question may be why are they transfering if the reason is due to circumstances other than a major change in family status or parents having to move to maintain employment.

Why wouldn't they be, assuming they met the residency requirements ?

A better question may be why are they transfering if the reason is due to circumstances other than a major change in family status or parents having to move to maintain employment.

Good question, but after I started this topic, I rec'd an email implying that some have made the move from public to private, and some from private to public without the residency change.

I was also told to leave the subject alone!

Edited by rcpatriot

Good question, but after I started this topic, I rec'd an email implying that some have made the move from public to private, and some from private to public without the residency change.

I was also told to leave the subject alone!

Now that is not like a good ol Georgia Boy to do what we are told and leave things alone. Its in our nature to get the bottom of things, dont like for the wool trying to be pulled over our eyes.