Jo Byrns vs Perry Co.

theGURU

Battle of the Best.  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who is headed to Cookeville to represent the West?

• Perry County
    • Jo Byrns

I Enjoyed It...Mckenzie Is A Small Town As Well...And Being From A Small Town And Seeing 34 Different Countries Was Amazing...I Have Circled The Earth 5 times On 5 Different Aircraft Carriers...I Have Been To Places Most Only Read About In Books And Dream About In Magazines...I Have Been Blessed. :thumb:

Lord knows you had to do it on an Aircraft Carrier cause ain't no way they could stuff your big rump on a smaller boat. :roflol:

Butchie has not seen PC play, he just doesn't like us. To answer your question, we've got 4 or 5 receivers besides Mercer who are very capable of grabbing it out of the air and going with it. Not as fast as Mercer, but still fast. The FB is a little small, but he is quick and capable. O-line has done a superb job of protecting Tucker, especially the last few games; they are just getting better and better. D-line is really tough, they also are improving every game. Secondary is pretty fast too. All in all a very well-rounded team, IMO. I know JB is too, so this should be a nail-biter. I can't wait, Friday can't get here soon enough for me.

You just wait until Frank the Tank get's after tucker :roflol: