Jo Byrns vs Perry Co.

theGURU

Battle of the Best.  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who is headed to Cookeville to represent the West?

• Perry County
    • Jo Byrns

Have any impressive clips?? lol and was that other team even playing defense? Those td's would have been good in touch football haha...This game interest me this week...Its a toss up...Depends on if both teams show up

Actually there are more impressive clips, but I could not get them to upload. Those 2 were not the ones I really wanted.

Tucker does play defence he might be better on defence than offence. He led the state in tackles all the way to week 10 last year. This year he doesnt have the numbers on defence but he is the MVP both sides of the ball. He is a very good kid #2 in his class and I have never seen him do anything disrespectful, cuss, or be mean to other kids. He did use to hit my kid a little to hard every now and then in practice. Everybody blows him up on here including me just wanted to say something about him as kid and not just a football player.

Oh trust Raidio i know he is great young man i met him when he was a freshman and told him that night on jb field to hang in there he was gonna be a goodun just havein a little fun with stinky cat,,, and belive me you want never play a more respectful team then JB :thumb:

Tucker does play defence he might be better on defence than offence. He led the state in tackles all the way to week 10 last year. This year he doesnt have the numbers on defence but he is the MVP both sides of the ball. He is a very good kid #2 in his class and I have never seen him do anything disrespectful, cuss, or be mean to other kids. He did use to hit my kid a little to hard every now and then in practice. Everybody blows him up on here including me just wanted to say something about him as kid and not just a football player.

Yeah, no doubt Tucker is a fine young man.You won't get any arguments from us on that topic.

Edited by RedDevil88