Jo Byrns vs Perry Co.

theGURU

Battle of the Best.  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who is headed to Cookeville to represent the West?

• Perry County
    • Jo Byrns

Well Radio33, You Have Ran That Smoocher To Me All Season And Now Have A Chance To Do It In Person...And Your Gonna Pass? :roflolk: Don't Make Me Come Find You Boy! :twisted:

i will be there that is all that matters. i am a bigger guy but how them jb posters talked sounds like ole butchie is bout 6'7 265 all muscle he makes people cry just by looking at them. lol this should be a barn burner i am lowering my spread once again perry county by 12. if tucker is the flash then ole frank the tank is rhino

i will be there that is all that matters. i am a bigger guy but how them jb posters talked sounds like ole butchie is bout 6'7 265 all muscle he makes people cry just by looking at them. lol this should be a barn burner i am lowering my spread once again perry county by 12. if tucker is the flash then ole frank the tank is rhino

You keep lowering your spread by the end of the week you will have JB winning by 12 come on cross on over from the dark side into the light. :roflol:

Well Radio33, You Have Ran That Smoocher To Me All Season And Now Have A Chance To Do It In Person...And Your Gonna Pass? :roflolk: Don't Make Me Come Find You Boy! :twisted:

I will see you at scoreboard its only 100 feet from where I will be and I like my spot a lot better . You will see me ya hoser!