Jo Byrns vs Perry Co.

theGURU

Battle of the Best.  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who is headed to Cookeville to represent the West?

• Perry County
    • Jo Byrns

The Goat sez: Do the devils routinely convey their own means of propulsion? It would seem that a flowage of that description would present navigational challenges to all who encountered it.

Indeed, putting to sail in a kill this vile, with oar or not, would render many a sea dog in dire straits. Even a mighty Norse knarr's ability to embark on a journey across a briny of excreta would be impeded. While we Devils from the county of Robertson are wiser to the notion of navigating such a tributary, much less attempting to do so from down stream slated up stream, our sloop would not be powered by scull or a whiff from Njord himself. We red skinned natives from the land of Nicotiana would travel by way of Donzi or Stratos.

Edited by Shep

I watched some video too, I didn't see all the speed your're talking about.

Oh you need to watch the first half of our game cause apparently your watching video of our 4th quarter when our freshman play. You need to watch from start of game my friend. Watch when PC #18 dust everybody for 60 yd td runs and nobody gains a step if fact most the time they quit when the gap grows to 10 yds.:popcorneater: :popcorneater:

Friday night you'll see it in person, and u won't like it.

I'm gonna say this, I know yall are high on your team and you should be. Good team. Don't get to high on winning this game because after watching this film unless we turn the ball over, we won't lose. I hope you will take a defeat in a sensible manner. Please don't think we are rubbing it in when we rush the field, we mean know disrespect, just gonna congratulate our team on making back to the show. :thumb:

I'm gonna say this, I know yall are high on your team and you should be. Good team. Don't get to high on winning this game because after watching this film unless we turn the ball over, we won't lose. I hope you will take a defeat in a sensible manner. Please don't think we are rubbing it in when we rush the field, we mean know disrespect, just gonna congratulate our team on making back to the show. :thumb:

We might throw water bottles at you. :roflol: JK, we are civilized folks here, but we will be the ones rushing the field.