Jo Byrns vs Perry Co.

theGURU

Battle of the Best.  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who is headed to Cookeville to represent the West?

• Perry County
    • Jo Byrns

Here is some of our highlights logger..just find our game and click on it should play...got any JB highlights? Local station like ours or something

SP vs. Gordonsville

That is probably the worst South Pitt team in the last five or six years. I expected to open that link and be amazed. Outside of Hale.... Not so much

Coafield & Copper Basin... Lol

Just a couple of clips here, but you might enjoy them.

http://www.youtube.com/user/vikingmom24?feature=mhum

http://www.youtube.com/user/vikingmom24?feature=mhum#p/u/5/MbFshuOUHPI

A couple of things...

1. Yes, Cornersville looked horrible in that clip.

2. I'm 98 percent sure that wasn't a touchdown.

3. I didn't play on that team.

4. I'm the guy on the sideline with the hoodie on his head, who throws his hands up after that bogus call. :mrgreen:

That is probably the worst South Pitt team in the last five or six years. I expected to open that link and be amazed. Outside of Hale.... Not so much

Coafield & Copper Basin... Lol

I went on their thread and told them the 2 best teams in 1A were playing in PC Friday night. They seemed so sad that nobody from Coalfield would talk to them...

I went on their thread and told them the 2 best teams in 1A were playing in PC Friday night. They seemed so sad that nobody from Coalfield would talk to them...

Some of the South Pitt people are a joke(looking at you powerp). After watching that "highlight" and watching Perry County play this year, i'll take Perry County, if they were to win. I would also take Jo Byrns and Wayne County over South Arm Pitt.

Some of the South Pitt people are a joke(looking at you powerp). After watching that "highlight" and watching Perry County play this year, i'll take Perry County, if they were to win. I would also take Jo Byrns and Wayne County over South Arm Pitt.

:thumb: I like that!

I've got to get some sleep. I see jjjmomma is on, she works nights so you'll have somebody to talk to. Have fun, tell her I said hi.