Jo Byrns vs Perry Co.

theGURU

Battle of the Best.  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who is headed to Cookeville to represent the West?

• Perry County
    • Jo Byrns

Still not the ones I wanted, but these two are from our game against the super fast Lake County team.

http://www.youtube.com/user/vikingmom24?feature=mhum

http://www.youtube.com/user/vikingmom24?feature=mhum#p/u/5/NFwbkmerwb0

V_fan thanks for the clips! They ask for clips then make fun of them. You can't win... :roflol: You can check out some JB clips by clicking on my signature then click on videos.

P.S. I haven't updated the website in a few weeks; I hope to do that tomorrow. :(

I'll take Jo Byrns 35-21. From what I hear from people that watched film.... well they say PC defense is very mediocre. And for the record for those who believe Tucker getting hurt was the reason ya lost last year, would he have made a 40 point difference all by himself? I think not! Go Devils

Edited by jbs2003

V_fan thanks for the clips! They ask for clips then make fun of them. You can't win... :roflol: You can check out some JB clips by clicking on my signature then click on videos.

P.S. I haven't updated the website in a few weeks; I hope to do that tomorrow. :(

:roflol: It's all good, Moto. Like I said, I couldn't get the ones I wanted to load. Really, this was all part of my strategy, I purposely left out clips of Mercer. :roflol:

Your #1 & #34 are impressive, they should match up well with Tucker & Mercer. Looks like we've got ourselves a FOOTBALL GAME, folks! Can't wait till Friday!

And thank you, RedDevil88. That was a very classy post. :thumb:

I meant it. That's not the way we like to win football games.By the way,in that very game Tucker was hurt in,our stud RB was injured on defense with a separated shoulder.The next week against WC he couldn't get anything going he was in so much pain.

Edited by RedDevil88