Jo Byrns vs Perry Co.

theGURU

Battle of the Best.  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who is headed to Cookeville to represent the West?

• Perry County
    • Jo Byrns

That will be great and after we break the oars its time to sink the ship I hope they all can swim

Thr Goat sez: Don't discount the possibility that those broken oars will be used as clubs to exorcise your devils!

Coast Guard regs require all vessels to have sufficient flotation to preclude sinking, ask Butchie.

Thr Goat sez: Don't discount the possibility that those broken oars will be used as clubs to exorcise your devils!

Coast Guard regs require all vessels to have sufficient flotation to preclude sinking, ask Butchie.

Well somehow I think that viking ships were grandfathered in on that requirement...what pansies, flotation devices on a Viking ship. :roflol:

That will be great and after we break the oars its time to sink the ship I hope they all can swim

I believe the appropriate metaphor here involves a river of excrement and a Native American water vessel without any means of propulsion. -Sheldon from "The Big Bang Theory"

Edited by Shep

I believe the appropriate metaphor here involves a river of excrement and a Native American water vessel without any means of propulsion. -Sheldon from "The Big Bang Theory"

The Goat sez: Do the devils routinely convey their own means of propulsion? It would seem that a flowage of that description would present navigational challenges to all who encountered it.