Jo Byrns vs Perry Co.

theGURU

Battle of the Best.  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who is headed to Cookeville to represent the West?

• Perry County
    • Jo Byrns

Well Your Asking Me A Tough Question....I Haven't Seen Em Play...But Riverside Is A Run Team And Won Doing It...But JB Looked Really Impressive To Me And Balanced Against WHH...Now Some Are gonna Say WHH..They Stink...That's True...But What I Saw Was A Disciplined Defense And A Skilled Offense...Sharp QB And Receivers Running Sharp And Crisp Routes And Runningbacks Running Hard And A Well Balanced Team...So I Don't Know...JB Is Gonna Be Tough To Beat...If Not For The Flip Flop Of Years This Would Be At The Dungeon...And It Would Be A No Brainer Then...

It was a long time ago but I was at this game and if I remember right Pc shut down riversides run. They allowed 3 td's in the game 1 was a turnover returned for 6 and i know one if not both of the other two were passing td's. I was told that Pc held Riverside to its lowest rushing yard total of the season but I cant confirm that. Now I have seen Pc play several times this season and they can shut down the running game between the tackles and their speed allows them to cut down anything outside before it can get started. Jo Byrns will mix in the pass to keep things unsettled and to keep Pc from keying solely on the run.

It was a long time ago but I was at this game and if I remember right Pc shut down riversides run. They allowed 3 td's in the game 1 was a turnover returned for 6 and i know one if not both of the other two were passing td's. I was told that Pc held Riverside to its lowest rushing yard total of the season but I cant confirm that. Now I have seen Pc play several times this season and they can shut down the running game between the tackles and their speed allows them to cut down anything outside before it can get started. Jo Byrns will mix in the pass to keep things unsettled and to keep Pc from keying solely on the run.

That Would Have Been A Low Total...Riverside Had Less Than 35 Yards In The Beginning Of The Fourth Quarter And Was Down 40 To Nothing :roflolk: