TCA at McKenzie

VOLnWTN

TCA Fans....

This Friday night we are offering a free service to you. You can bring your basketballs and Butchie will be airing them up in preparation for your basketball season starting on Saturday. He looks forward to providing this service to you. :thumb:

He will be using the same air compressor he uses to power our horns!! Don't ask, ya'll will see.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Butchie my son (the future Airman) and I are planning on coming Friday nite to watch those Rebels go back to Cookeville! He will be leaving for basic on Sunday. This will be our last time together before he goes to serve our country. I tell ya this young man has made me very proud. I'll have him wear his State Championship ring to help inspire those Rebels to victory. So I say "Come on Rebels let's go on a Lion safari". Looking forward to meeting Duck and the gang as well. :thumb:

That's great. Hope to meet ya'll there. Dress WARM!!!

Watch it Butchie will get a little fired up if you ask questions about the Gay Hawk! Thats his home away from home!

OMG, here we go again. THAT night will never go away. There should be a memorial sign at the stadium commending Butchie, JJ and myself for our heroics that night sacraficing our selves to save the rest of our fans from having to face such horror!!

And emerging un-tainted I might add!!! :popcorneater:

No doubt 2007 team was good but I think they were shell socked in the boro that takes nothing away from truly great S. Pitt team. At first I was not convinced that the 2010 squad was one of the best Reb teams, but they have improved by leaps and this might be the best all around Rebel squad I have witnessed. No doubt the both lines are solid and very hard to run on. If you air it out against the Rebs better be ready for pick 6.

Great summary of this Rebel team chipintn. S. Pitt would have made a shambles of whatever class A team showed up to face them in that game in '07. We did recover some late in the game but......................

I hate to compare teams from different years facing different opponents but, using last Friday night's game as a measuring stick I'd have to say that this bunch of Rebels has laid claim to their place in history at MHS! Man they were awsome against Riverside and it wasn't a fluke either!! Our O and D both excelled!!! Rivereside is a very good team and had a great season but, were not expecting what they ran into.

I do agree that MtP gave us fits....no denying that but, it's a matchup thing. They have the kind of team that will give us fits sometimes and they did. That's twice they've done that to us now. But, the Rebels pulled out a W both times. The Rebels find/make a way to win. Good enough for me.

All that said, I'd rather be a Rebel fan tonight than a Lion fan!!!

He will be using the same air compressor he uses to power our horns!! Don't ask, ya'll will see.

Thanks Duck For The Defense...But I Guess I Have Some Of This Coming...Your LiL Playoff Run Stops Friday...You Hosers Might As Well Celebrate Your Season Accomplishments Before Friday Because Come Monday You'll Be Checking Ya Gear In...I Hear It's Warm In The Gym!..Ya Hosers!

Thanks Duck For The Defense...But I Guess I Have Some Of This Coming...Your LiL Playoff Run Stops Friday...You Hosers Might As Well Celebrate Your Season Accomplishments Before Friday Because Come Monday You'll Be Checking Ya Gear In...I Hear It's Warm In The Gym!..Ya Hosers!

Well, ya' big hoser, I gotta defend ya' since I hang out with ya' so much!!!! But, yeah, you prolly earn a shot or two across the bow!! :roflol: That's why I sit in the back of the boat!!!! :roflolk:

Well, ya' big hoser, I gotta defend ya' since I hang out with ya' so much!!!! But, yeah, you prolly earn a shot or two across the bow!! :roflol: That's why I sit in the back of the boat!!!! :roflolk:

I Think V&T Has Gotten This Whole Gayhawk Thing Outta Proportion...It Was Him We Saw Ducking Out Of There! :twisted: The Hoser...The Penny Loafer Wearing Pervert! And Wannab He Knows!

The team that lost to Riverside is nowhere near the same caliber team that is going to be playing against JB this friday. Only reason McKenzie even got a shot at Quarterfinals was from a simple choke, sounded like mTp dominated y'all other than that.

Dominated? I dont think so. Statistically speaking, McKenzie had more total offense than mTp. But that dosen't matter, make your excuses for mTp and call it luck if you want but the "W" belongs to the Rebels. :thumb:

Edited by wannab