Riverdale's Future?

Lost Old Dad

Saw him tonight at the HALL OF FAME BANQUET...he is doing well has his degree and is now going after his MBA?i think not sure which it is...he is going to be a Grad Assistant at lenoir rines(sp)in North Carolina which is where is getting the other degrees he recieved his bachelors degree at Vandy

Thanks Riverdaleman! Great to hear that!! :thumb:

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw him tonight at the HALL OF FAME BANQUET...he is doing well has his degree and is now going after his MBA?i think not sure which it is...he is going to be a Grad Assistant at lenoir rines(sp)in North Carolina which is where is getting the other degrees he recieved his bachelors degree at Vandy

That's awesome! Congradulations Gaston and Good Luck! :popcorneater:

I have had the pleasure of watching that game many times on my DVD copy of it. Gaston spent his four years being blessed with GREAT O-lines due to the fact few had to play BOTH ways. Gaston's Senior year the O-line was 6 deep except for centers. There we were only three deep. When Gaston got the Titans player of the week the first folks he invited to eat there with him was his O-line! Very humble and great player who gave credit where it was due for his success.

Now for the present and future I have a couple of questions. Are we going to have to play the entire line BOTH ways again this year? If not then how deep are we? Do we still have linemen who can squat 3 times their weight? Do we still remember we can PASS? If so will the plays for them be called sometimes instead of just in desperation? Will the last 15-30 minutes of practice be spent on special teams so they will know what they are supposed to do? For that matter will even the right players know when they are supposed to be on the field? Will the special teams know the automatic for a muffed snap? For that matter when it can be called to catch a team off guard so we can go for two?

The above were just a few things I observed last year that looked like they had NEVER been gone over! <_<

Like I have been saying over the last couple of years, details, details, DETAILS!

He had great o-lines both his junior and senior years LOD No doubt about that! You are right in details as well! I remember watching the practices under Coach Rankin and have not seen any like that since! :thumb: GO WARRIORS!

Edited by warhawks