7AAA

Blazeallthewaze

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT WIN TONIGHT BY MY WARRIORS!!!!! they played hard all night I really like our effort on defense it is consistant all night it was awesome have Vari and Cedric back and i look forward to big things with both of them the rest of the season we have the makings of a pretty good team...great job guys

GO WARRIORS....

on a side not oakland and siegel played tonight and yet there is nothing on here ?...REALLY?

GREAT WIN TONIGHT BY MY WARRIORS!!!!! they played hard all night I really like our effort on defense it is consistant all night it was awesome have Vari and Cedric back and i look forward to big things with both of them the rest of the season we have the makings of a pretty good team...great job guys

GO WARRIORS....

on a side not oakland and siegel played tonight and yet there is nothing on here ?...REALLY?

Riverdale does have a good team. Vari is really good and you got some really quick guards that drive well. Blackman played much better tonight than they did against Lavergne even though we still did not have our starting point guard. Anybody know what is wrong with him? Is he sick still even over a week since the Lavergne game. Is he going to miss the whole season? I must say that Leroy Jefferson did a great job at point guard in his place. Quindell Cousin is going to be great in the next couple of years. I would love to see him on the football field. Good to see Jalen Smith finally start to play well. Really need him to play consistently like he did tonight. Blackman will beat somebody they are not suppose to and I have a feeling nobody will want a piece of Blackman come tournament time especially if we get our point guard back

Siegel beat Oakland in OT but it was ugly to watch. Siegel obviously had the most talent, but typically gets outcoached and barely gets a win. Siegel continues to take the outside shots and turn the ball over when they definitely have the inside advantage in height and athleticism. Siegel should have won by 20 but cant make free throws and arrogantly doesn't even put men in the lanes when shooting free throws. Im no coach, but if my team was missing that many free throws, I would definitely have my 6'+ guys in there for the rebound and put backs. Once again, they have some talent, but I predict their coaching might not even get them out of the district. Great win for the Siegel girls, good job by the players and coaches.

The Siegel/Oakland game wasn't pretty but those two teams know each other extremely well...it's always going to be close, and a fight. I thought Oakland definitely played up and showed a lot of heart. They are much better than their record shows. Siegel was jackin up 3's from everywhere instead of trying to feed to their big guys...BUT, good teams find ways to win even on off nights and they got the job done again. When Siegel is clickin on all cylinders, they are tough and fun to watch. Three of their starters have been battling injuries but they still get it done with a strong bench.

If you've never been to a Siegel/Oakland game...the student sections are hilarious. The Oakland kids came prepared Friday night. Very entertaining.

Siegel is at Riverdale Tuesday night...will be a battle of the big guys down low. This is a tough district all the way around. No "gimme" games...Siegel has Blackman Friday night for Homecoming, another scrappy team.

tough loss tonight for my WARRIORS i only saw the second half as my twins had a game tonight AND it wasnt pretty I thought the effort was their but maybe not the execution Siegel is still a good and deep team so if you are gonna beat them you are gonna have to bring it...as far as dotson being a bad coach I didnt see it i thought they ran some nice plays and knew what they were doing and where everyone was and they did really well on the fastbreak

GO WARRIORS

tough loss tonight for my WARRIORS i only saw the second half as my twins had a game tonight AND it wasnt pretty I thought the effort was their but maybe not the execution Siegel is still a good and deep team so if you are gonna beat them you are gonna have to bring it...as far as dotson being a bad coach I didnt see it i thought they ran some nice plays and knew what they were doing and where everyone was and they did really well on the fastbreak

GO WARRIORS

I agree Riverdaleman...my Siegel put together a complete game last night, played very relaxed. The game was close until the 4th. Riverdale has talent, that's for sure...just lacking a lil discipline.

Riverdale does have a good team. Vari is really good and you got some really quick guards that drive well. Blackman played much better tonight than they did against Lavergne even though we still did not have our starting point guard. Anybody know what is wrong with him? Is he sick still even over a week since the Lavergne game. Is he going to miss the whole season? I must say that Leroy Jefferson did a great job at point guard in his place. Quindell Cousin is going to be great in the next couple of years. I would love to see him on the football field. Good to see Jalen Smith finally start to play well. Really need him to play consistently like he did tonight. Blackman will beat somebody they are not suppose to and I have a feeling nobody will want a piece of Blackman come tournament time especially if we get our point guard back

Siegel is going to probably run away with the district this year. I'm not sure, but I think district 7 is pretty weak this year compared to past years.

Edited by Gopackers

I agree Riverdaleman...my Siegel put together a complete game last night, played very relaxed. The game was close until the 4th. Riverdale has talent, that's for sure...just lacking a lil discipline.

that is the surprising part...so far this year we have been very disiplined and last night we wasnt playing our game but you got to give credit to siegel because they got us out of our game..(please remember my opinion is based on 2nd half only my twins had a middle school game dad gummit) we have been playing very sound so i am sure coach Woodson will break the game down for the players and make the adjustments and we will be fine

GO WARRIORS

Last night Blackman had a hard fought win over Smyrna. Close all the way to the end and Blackman pulled out in the last couple of minutes. Big first district win for Blackman.

Tonight Blackman beat Franklin County by around 15. Led all the way. Played really good the 1st 3 quarters. Blackman is more athletic than they have been in the past. Finally have our point guard Darius Thompson back and he makes a big difference in this team. Blackman has a mix of youth and experience and can look really good at times. We looked good tonight against the Rebels. Quindell Cousins is very good and tough underneath. Leroy Jefferson is maybe our most consistent player. Jalen Smith and Alex McMiller are also very good.

I do think Blackman will upset one of the big 3 this year (Siegel, Lavergne, Riverdale). This is something I have not thought in the past. Blackman is coming.