5A State Championship: Columbia Central vs Hendersonville

lexi

The Columbia Lions' linemen will not wear down either the D-line nor the O-line of the Commandos...! I will not make a "score prediction" but this I can guarantee!!

WOW! You have lost a little bit of credibility with this statement. Columbia really benefited from playing in the title game the year before. Congratulations to Columbia for a great season.

Quite possibly the most blown calls on one play in the history of football on the HHS TD. I thought the TD to end the game in the Baylor/Ensworth game was bad, but this tops that one. I think the requirements to ref a state championship game in TN are to be fat, old and blind. Glad that unlike last night, it had no bearing on the outcome of the game.

Quite possibly the most blown calls on one play in the history of football on the HHS TD. I thought the TD to end the game in the Baylor/Ensworth game was bad, but this tops that one. I think the requirements to ref a state championship game in TN are to be fat, old and blind. Glad that unlike last night, it had no bearing on the outcome of the game.

Yeah just from the reaction of everyone in the stands I think half the people myself included were ready to go kill that ref... but what's even worse was last weeks game one of the refs walked off the field with one of Knoxville's players. Aren't you not allowed to ref a game if your related to or personally know a player when it comes to play-offs

Congrads to the LIONS great game!!! MAYBE Bernard will move yall up a class to play some real football or maybe coach BELEW will change they schedule next year its funny that Bernard been in charge of the tssaa for two years an central has made it to the state for two years an thats his home town an school he went to!!! Yall are playing nobodies try playing more teams from NASHVILLE or RUTHERFORD COUNTY to see were you really stand not taking nothing away from yall players yall have very good players its time for yall to move up to real football watch SMYRNA saturday at 7 then yall will see what everybody is talking about :thumb: NO hard feelings :roflol:

Congratulations to Columbia for winning the Class 5A State Football Championship over Hendersonville 28-7. After finishing 3rd in District 8AAA, the Lions played their best football at the end of the season and with the victory, it shows the strength of District 8AAA. The Tullahoma Wildcats won the regular season title and I expect these two teams to battle it out next season for the district title. I was impressed all season with the Lions defense and defense wins championships. A great job by the Columbia coaching staff and I'd like to see Mr. Goff be a Tennessee Vol. The Vols could use this outstanding linebacker.

Congrats to Columbia!

That was also the worst call in the history of TSSAA football.

1. The receiver never had possession.

2. The defender was down when he lateraled it.

3. Defender #2 stepped out of bounds on his way to the endzone.

Columbia did what championship teams do and played through it. I'm just very glad it didn't affect the outcome of of the game.

Congrats to Columbia!

That was also the worst call in the history of TSSAA football.

1. The receiver never had possession.

2. The defender was down when he lateraled it.

3. Defender #2 stepped out of bounds on his way to the endzone.

Columbia did what championship teams do and played through it. I'm just very glad it didn't affect the outcome of of the game.

EZ now Solly that wuz sum ov our old Blunt Cowntee boyz callin that gaim.....!!