5A State Championship: Columbia Central vs Hendersonville

lexi

5 minutes left in the 3rd quarter and hendersonsville's line looks like there d line is warn out. central has HUGE holes to run though. got the ball back, and central has a run of 42 yards, 10 yards, and 16 yard touchdown run.

21-7 central.

50 seconds left in the 3rd, hville has huge drive, but centrals defense steps up and force a turnover on downs.

final plays of the 3rd quarter, central has HUGE holes to run through.

9:28 left, Goff has 3rd TD run, this one 16 yards. Hendersonville can't tackle.

Edited by Monkey Wrench

5 minutes left in the 3rd quarter and hendersonsville's line looks like there d line is warn out. central has HUGE holes to run though. got the ball back, and central has a run of 42 yards, 10 yards, and 16 yard touchdown run.

21-7 central.

50 seconds left in the 3rd, hville has huge drive, but centrals defense steps up and force a turnover on downs.

Hendersonville is AWFUL yes they made it to the final but they are AWFUL!!! They had a chance to score at the goaline after driving the ball down columbia throat why try to pass??? and then get sacked for and 18 yard loss omg their play callin is horrible!!

Hendersonville's touchdown was probly the worst call of the day ...the receiver never had a hand on the ball...luckily it wont matter in the outcome of this game

I agree, that call was terrible. I am glad for Columbia to get this win I had to pull for you guys after you beat West. (I am aware the game is not over officially yet) but with how Hendersonville cannot seem to stop Columbia I can assume at the least. Congrats to both teams for making it this far though!

Hendersonville's touchdown was probly the worst call of the day ...the receiver never had a hand on the ball...luckily it wont matter in the outcome of this game

hendersonville should have been completely shut out. that call was rediculous. but, columbia's line took over the game, and shut down the hville offense completely, and gave there backs huge holes to run through.

congrats to columbia, yall deserved it this year!

congrats boys yall deserved it and I'm rather disappointed after all this hype from the commando fans about their line being so good and physical and so in shape. from what I saw central pushed them around made holes and broke through the O line from the time the first quarter started. and I do have to agree with everyone else I was sittin on the 50 and Eric belew never had control ball went in and popped right back out