Westview Chargers

sportslover88

I don't know how many people have seen them play this year, but they are pretty good. They have a deep bench and a good group of athletes. This team will run and gun and press you. They are quick! They are led by Jacob Lloyd and Dillon Gardner who can both shoot lights out. The rest of the team can shoot, too. You can't leave many of them open. I saw them for the first time this weekend against Union City and then tonight against Gibson Co and they really impressed me. They beat Gibson Co by 30+ tonight. Just wondering if I am the only one that has seen them and seen how good they are. Are they one of the favorites in 13AA this year?

I don't know how many people have seen them play this year, but they are pretty good. They have a deep bench and a good group of athletes. This team will run and gun and press you. They are quick! They are led by Jacob Lloyd and Dillon Gardner who can both shoot lights out. The rest of the team can shoot, too. You can't leave many of them open. I saw them for the first time this weekend against Union City and then tonight against Gibson Co and they really impressed me. They beat Gibson Co by 30+ tonight. Just wondering if I am the only one that has seen them and seen how good they are. Are they one of the favorites in 13AA this year?

If Gibson Co. would've played the 2nd half like they did the first half it would've been alot closer. It was 33-30 at the half and Westview outscored GC 40-5 in the second half, lol. GC missed layup after layup. You guys are good for our district, but once you play someone in the region tournament, it might be a different story. Like I said, taking nothing away from you guys, you are good for our District.

If Gibson Co. would've played the 2nd half like they did the first half it would've been alot closer. It was 33-30 at the half and Westview outscored GC 40-5 in the second half, lol. GC missed layup after layup. You guys are good for our district, but once you play someone in the region tournament, it might be a different story. Like I said, taking nothing away from you guys, you are good for our District.

Does that mean if Westview would have played the first half like the second half it would have been 80 - 10?? I'm assuming by your statement as well that Westview must have made all of their layups and hit all of their shots. Westview is deep enough to compete in this district and the top 2 teams from District 13AA are good enough to compete in the Region this year. Games were close last year. Overall, it should be a fun district to follow....