Jackson County @ Clarkrange Dec 3

7Awatcher

Because of the tough schedule they play i don't see them going undefeated this year but if they played schedules like RedBoiling does they would and would be undefeated just about every year with that schedule. All that matters is at the end of the day there is another Gold Ball in the trophy case. Its a long season and anything can happen but provided this teams stays healthy and continues to improve the sky's the limit for this young group of Lady Blue Devils. I was hoping someone would turn the heat up at Clarkrange it was cold in there the other night! :roflol:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Undefeated no. There is one problem at JC. No seniors and only 2 juniors means lack of depth. Nobody has been able to touch the starting 5. It was really no contest when they were in there. But everytime a substitution was made Clarkrange would make it a ballgame again. Then everytime the starting 5 were out there they would pull away easily. That spells trouble somewhere down the road. Just not sure where. But its early. Depth may come.

JC wins by 16. I don't know what their 3 point percentage was but it had to be around 90%. CR couldn't hit their outside shots and made a few runs but the threes from JC were overpowering. Their point guard has to be one of the best in the state, she was outstanding and practically unstoppable. Congrats to JC, they played well.

I saw in hearld citizen that JC had 7 three's and C'range had 5 so it was pretty even but JC got several points off their defensive pressure.

Undefeated no. There is one problem at JC. No seniors and only 2 juniors means lack of depth. Nobody has been able to touch the starting 5. It was really no contest when they were in there. But everytime a substitution was made Clarkrange would make it a ballgame again. Then everytime the starting 5 were out there they would pull away easily. That spells trouble somewhere down the road. Just not sure where. But its early. Depth may come.

I agree their depth at this point is not great but its early in season with young players and it will improve, and the inside game with Hensley hasn't peeked yet because last year as a fressman she was competing to be starter and got hurt early in season and didn't play any more. When she becomes the scorer she's capable of with her defense and her size she will add a lot to this team.

Based on what I can remember from camp this summer, everyone on their perimeter is capable of knocking down the "3" with great consistency. Based on the box scores, Warden has been very impressive. Never pictured her being the offensive threat that she has become this year. And the freshman, Jaycee Coe, is going to be yet another very special player for Jackson County. I saw her at a travel ball tournament this summer and was very impressed with her. Appears to be yet another great Jackson County team.

ptguard12, How come you don't ever do the top 10 in 1a like you used to do a few years ago...I'll speak for everyone when I say those were very good and very insighful and almost right on the money! :thumb: