McKenzie Rebels 2011

rebelsnook

i really wanna know why these people from other towns are talkin bad about mckenzie. do you have nothing else to do?

we had a bad season this year. seniors didn't wanna work hard and didn't care in the playoff game until the 4th quarter.

look at our defensive line..our quarterback..half the starting team. what grade are they in?

10TH!.

IT WAS THEIR SOPHMORE YEAR.

all these other teams have almost all seniors starting.

our next year's team is going to have experience.

this season is done.

focus on next year.

end of story.

RPOD!!! :thumb:

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really wanna know why these people from other towns are talkin bad about mckenzie. do you have nothing else to do?

we had a bad season this year. seniors didn't wanna work hard and didn't care in the playoff game until the 4th quarter.

look at our defensive line..our quarterback..half the starting team. what grade are they in?

10TH!.

this season is done.

focus on next year.

end of story.

Hey Welcome To The T!...And Welcome To The Rebels Page! :thumb:

We are in a rebuilding year too. We will see you rebs week 2. We are starting to like playing you guys. Short term memory says were 1-0 against you. :roflol: I can't remember the past 20 years! :roflolk: On a serious note, District 13 will be even tougher next year. I have no doubt this district is on a big upswing. Will support you rebhosers every game except against gleason and Dresden! :thumb:

10TH!.

this season is done.

focus on next year.

end of story.

chick14, easy there fellow Rebel fan. For coachT most others have treated us quite well this season considering. We have not been smack talked anything like I've seen in the past. Everybody we play knows we're young and they know that the bad circumstances late in the season pretty much took us out of contention. Take a deep breath and hang with us. Everything will be fine down the road. I'm looking foreward to seeing the '12 Rebels on the field.

We are in a rebuilding year too. We will see you rebs week 2. We are starting to like playing you guys. Short term memory says were 1-0 against you. I can't remember the past 20 years! :roflolk: On a serious note, District 13 will be even tougher next year. I have no doubt this district is on a big upswing. Will support you rebhosers every game except against gleason and Dresden!

Well ya'll have rebuilt yourselves all the way to the Semi's so that's a pretty dang good job I guess!! Now, take it on to Cookville!! For now us Rebs will hang onto long term memory.......sooner or later it's all good. As for support, Reckon I'll support the Lionhosers every game except Gleason and McKenzie so we're pretty even there too. It's been a good season talkin' with ya'll all season long. NOw, go to Adamsville and cook up some Cardinal Pie!!!!

Maybe it don't mean squat but I'm thinkin' the Lions are playing better than the Cardinals right now and am giving the the nod in a close one to Dresden. Play your best game ever and don't stumble for 60 minutes next Friday. The thrill of going to the show is undescribable. I was out at the high school a few weeks ago and went back to where the trophy cases are by our gym and took a good long look at our Silver Ball from '07. Kinda made goose bumps pop up on me. There are only about 33 class A teams (we were class A then) that have one (or more) of those and it all sunk in. Ya'll can't imagine now what ya'll are 60 minutes away from!!!!

In closing I do agree with you that 13A is cream rising to the top in the churn. Very few class A regular season teams would want to play in 13 A that aren't already here. Success breeds success and we are for sure doing that. It seems a shame that only one 13A (in class AA playoffs) team has a chance to make it to the 2nd round now. I'd like to see what the 13A teams could to getting them out of 13 right off the bat. It might all end up the same but a lot of people need to learn some respect for NW TN football. 13A is talking to 'em now!!! Heck, Henry Co. is even leaving their mark up with the big boys.

The Black and Blue District!!!!! :thumb::popcorneater:

Edited by duckman38201