2010-2011 SATURDAY TOURNEYS LISTINGS

trickk

All,

The Tennessee Wrestling Federation wants to list all Saturday tournaments from around the state (D1 and D2). So please if you are a coach, parent, or a wrestler and you know the tournaments schedule for your school, please post it. NAME OF TOURNEY, DATE, LOCATION, AND WHAT TEAMS WILL BE ATTENDING.

Remember there are allot of people from around the state that want to catch some good wrestling and they need somewhere to go and find out where the good tournaments are. Please pass this one as the state of TN DOESN'T have a MASTER CALENDAR. Coaches I really need your help here, take 5 minutes and post our tourney with the teams attending so you can get some additional walk up traffic at your tournament.

Thanks

TWF

Rutherford County Duals

Siegel High School (Siegel Road and Thompson Lane)

Murfreesboro, TN

Saturday 12/4 from 9 till around 4 or so (5 matches per team, round robin)

Blackman

Eagleville

Lavergne

Oakland

Riverdale

Siegel

(Smyrna dropped out so they could go watch a football game)

Edited by StarRaider

spetricca@tennwrestling.com

and thanks, how did you compile that?

awesome, the lists are on my school computer so when I get up there tomorrow for practice I'll shoot them over to you.

I simply went off of the tournaments that Fraklin received invitations to as well as tournaments that I knew of. I also used Coach Vandergriff's state wide contact list and asked for coaches to send me their tournament info.

I plan on updating the list each year at the state tournament so that it is ready for scheduling in the spring, as long as people found it helpful and want me to keep it up.

I was also contacted to make a middle school list as well as girls tournaments, but I had to stop somewhere.

awesome, the lists are on my school computer so when I get up there tomorrow for practice I'll shoot them over to you.

I simply went off of the tournaments that Fraklin received invitations to as well as tournaments that I knew of. I also used Coach Vandergriff's state wide contact list and asked for coaches to send me their tournament info.

I plan on updating the list each year at the state tournament so that it is ready for scheduling in the spring, as long as people found it helpful and want me to keep it up.

I was also contacted to make a middle school list as well as girls tournaments, but I had to stop somewhere.

ALL VARSITY TOURNAMENTS POSTED AT www.tennwrestling.com click on schedule in the upper navigation or click on upcoming events widget on the right side of the page...

ALL VARSITY TOURNAMENTS POSTED AT www.tennwrestling.com click on schedule in the upper navigation or click on upcoming events widget on the right side of the page...

CAN YOU POST THE KNOXVILLE HALLS FRESHMEN/JV/GIRLS TOURNAMENT ON M. L. KING HOLIDAY (1-17-11). I COULD NOT FIND THE WIDGET.

THE ANIMNAL