Top 8 Teams in 2011 - 1A

theGURU

Who is this kid? Talking like UC is something, y'all were the worst team I saw play all year. I wish UC would have beat Bruceton where we could have gave you the spanking we gave Bruceton and Lake Co. But if you get in the weight room and wear your ankle weights till next season you might get good enough to come to PC and get beat like a borrowed mule like the rest of the pathetic West TN teams. And don't talk to us about basketball cause we hold the MOST titles for that in Tennessee. :thumb:

30sy9hv.gif

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said this at the beginning of this last season and I will say it again. I hope Union City make it all the way back because like I said the Pirates will be waiting and guess what we were and the were not. We will be waiting again hope to see UC there. We do owe you. You just have to figure out if you want it or not. JB had to take it for you this year.

I said this at the beginning of this last season and I will say it again. I hope Union City make it all the way back because like I said the Pirates will be waiting and guess what we were and the were not. We will be waiting again hope to see UC there. We do owe you. You just have to figure out if you want it or not. JB had to take it for you this year.

I'm saying this at the beginning of this season and I may say it again. I hope South Pittsburg makes it all the way back becasue the Devils will be waiting; will SP? Hope to see SP there, we do owe you. You just have to figure out if you want it or not.:roflol:

does it really matter uc is the best and will always be the best how many times has jb or sp beat us

Junior you really need to take your UC is the best crap and talk to somebody who believes you like daddy Swo. Once upon a time not so long ago UC was the best and maybe sometime in years to come UC maybe good again. But not last year and not this year. :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...