WEEK 1 Results

JBoskenUSAW

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

112- Mo Overton (Indy)- 2nd at Huntsville Inv.

125- Corey Hunt (Indy)- 2nd at Huntsville Inv.

130- Kevin Bratt (Indy)- 2nd at Huntsville Inv

140- Caleb Little (Indy)- 2nd at Huntsville Inv., lost a close dec to Marchetti (Ryan, 3rd D-2)

145- Brennen Cox (Indy)- 1st at Huntsville Inv and OW, lost a close dec to Agnew (Ryan, 1st D-2

160- McCoy Newberg (Indy)- 1st at Huntsville Inv

This topic is for all week 1 results across the state. Please identify all significant wins and upsets for all ranked wrestlers.

Germantown's 130 (Oliver) is a stud,,,and a class act,,,,look forward to seeing how he does against my man in Soddy. Thanks to all the folks in Houston,,,great weekend of wrestling

CC

112- Mo Overton (Indy)- 2nd at Huntsville Inv.

125- Corey Hunt (Indy)- 2nd at Huntsville Inv.

130- Kevin Bratt (Indy)- 2nd at Huntsville Inv

140- Caleb Little (Indy)- 2nd at Huntsville Inv., lost a close dec to Marchetti (Ryan, 3rd D-2)

145- Brennen Cox (Indy)- 1st at Huntsville Inv and OW, lost a close dec to Agnew (Ryan, 1st D-2

160- McCoy Newberg (Indy)- 1st at Huntsville Inv

"O my god" are you serious ! Caleb Little lost to Marchetti 8-3. From the mouth, of a parent, from Indy, the 3 points were when Marchetti let him go(last year Marchetti stuck Little in the concs finals at Ryan).

Germantown's 130 (Oliver) is a stud,,,and a class act,,,,look forward to seeing how he does against my man in Soddy. Thanks to all the folks in Houston,,,great weekend of wrestling

CC

He is good, but I'm not sure I'd throw him into that STUD category just yet. The match we very close with Johnson (actually I think it was 4-3 Johnson) until those back to back lat throws. You could see the frustration on Johnson's face for walking into those. But heck, won't take away anything from Oliver, he did what he set out to do. It should be fun seeing where he ends up this year. Definitely has all the tools.

He is good, but I'm not sure I'd throw him into that STUD category just yet. The match we very close with Johnson (actually I think it was 4-3 Johnson) until those back to back lat throws. You could see the frustration on Johnson's face for walking into those. But heck, won't take away anything from Oliver, he did what he set out to do. It should be fun seeing where he ends up this year. Definitely has all the tools.

I would def say he is a stud Johnson is a great wrestler. I look for Oliver to b Germantown stud and place higher then Kermick

I would def say he is a stud Johnson is a great wrestler. I look for Oliver to b Germantown stud and place higher then Kermick

"O my god" are you serious ! Caleb Little lost to Marchetti 8-3. From the mouth, of a parent, from Indy, the 3 points were when Marchetti let him go(last year Marchetti stuck Little in the concs finals at Ryan).

Incorrect again. If you have a problem with me then you need to tell me who you are so we can fix this problem. If you truly are an Indy parent then we need to get this straightened out. You arent making the team look any better by coming on and refuting every little thing I say. The three points were not awarded when marchetti let him go, he got one legit escape and a takedown as well. Once again I say, tell me your name and I will come up to you on Tuesday and we can get this straightened out. If you refuse to give me your name so we can address this anger you have towards me then you'll have to stop lashing out at everything I say because you are unwilling to do anything about it. Fix it or take it with a grain of salt, your choice.