Chatt Central new team to watch?

darkhorse145

Who have they wrestled this year? What tournaments have they been to and whos good at what weights?

They wrestled at Rhea County on Thursday and absolutely dominated in all their matches. I don't know that they've been in any tournaments. Their 125 looked tough in the match and dominated Rhea's 125. Their 145 is explosive on bottom and is able to work from top well. Their 171 definitely held his own and gave Beddingfield a tough match as he was only beat by 2 points and Beddingfield is supposedly ranked 4th in state. Also their 215 ended up wrestling heavyweight and still dominated Rhea's heavy.

They wrestled at Rhea County on Thursday and absolutely dominated in all their matches. I don't know that they've been in any tournaments. Their 125 looked tough in the match and dominated Rhea's 125. Their 145 is explosive on bottom and is able to work from top well. Their 171 definitely held his own and gave Beddingfield a tough match as he was only beat by 2 points and Beddingfield is supposedly ranked 4th in state. Also their 215 ended up wrestling heavyweight and still dominated Rhea's heavy.

While they may have looked good against Rhea Co, in order for them to truly get their name out they will have to face a team in the state that has already created a name for themselves. Has kids that are ranked in the state, by the way, there are two sets of TN rankings. If you had to call either of them the official rankings Id have to say the tennwrestling.com are (although I tend to think Bray's are better this year) and Beddingfield is not ranked 4th on either. He is, however, the last name on others to watch on Bray's rankings. Some wrestlers are just like that. Exp, Brennen Cox (2010 145 State Champ) he wrestles hard and smart and most of his matches come down to a close dec. He won OW today in Huntsville AL and two of his three matches today were close decisions. What Im trying to say is..

"To be the man, Youve gotta beat the man"-Ric Flair

If you want more cred in TN wrestling you gotta earn it.

Edited by WrestlingGod

While they may have looked good against Rhea Co, in order for them to truly get their name out they will have to face a team in the state that has already created a name for themselves. Has kids that are ranked in the state, by the way, there isnt a Beddingfield hs in Tn that I know of, and the 171 is definitely not ranked if there is. Here is a link to the TN rankings, http://www.tennwrestling.com/

True about them facing Rhea Co but Central's program is definitely better than what it has been in the past 2 years. Also, Beddingfield is Rhea's 171, sorry about not clarifying that. I really would like to see how Central does this year. I wasn't sure if Rhea's 171 was ranked but it does say he's one to watch.

While they may have looked good against Rhea Co, in order for them to truly get their name out they will have to face a team in the state that has already created a name for themselves. Has kids that are ranked in the state, by the way, there are two sets of TN rankings. If you had to call either of them the official rankings Id have to say the tennwrestling.com are (although I tend to think Bray's are better this year) and Beddingfield is not ranked 4th on either. He is, however, the last name on others to watch on Bray's rankings. Some wrestlers are just like that. Exp, Brennen Cox (2010 145 State Champ) he wrestles hard and smart and most of his matches come down to a close dec. He won OW today in Huntsville AL and two of his three matches today were close decisions. What Im trying to say is..

"To be the man, Youve gotta beat the man"-Ric Flair

If you want more cred in TN wrestling you gotta earn it.

and beating Indy and shutting up this loud mouth would be a great way to show there cred

Although Chatt. Central is better this year than they have been in the past, I wouldn't put them up their with the big boys just yet. Looks to me that the Knox Catholic Tourny wasnt all that impressive of a tourny this year. I heard that if was very down (Quality of teams). Are they wrestling at The Bradley or The Soddy? We then will get to see how good they really are.

Thank you 'cmonman'. I thought after last year when the Indy fans got on here and blasted him, he would have listened but I guess not.

I didnt say one time that Indy would beat them. Anything can happen on any day. No one "blasted" me. I know who it was that said that, we talked about it and settled it. End of Story. As for Chatt Central, I said nothing that FridayNightLights didnt just say. I said nothing that isnt right. If they really want to prove theyre a top ten team they have to face top ten competition, not one word about Independence in there. Just truth.

Thank you 'cmonman'. I thought after last year when the Indy fans got on here and blasted him, he would have listened but I guess not.

I didnt say one time that Indy would beat them. Anything can happen on any day. No one "blasted" me. I know who it was that said that, we talked about it and settled it. End of Story. As for Chatt Central, I said nothing that FridayNightLights didnt just say. I said nothing that isnt right. If they really want to prove theyre a top ten team they have to face top ten competition, not one word about Independence in there. Just truth.