D2A 2011

D2A

So since the season is over..whats everyone got coming back for next year?

Webb

I know they bring back the Blance brothers. Enough said.

Davidson

Had a very young team this year. They lose their star in Justin Williams but will have Porter coming back at QB for his 3rd year starting. They will still have a very good RB combo with Dixon and Wilson. Most of the OL returns as well as Justin Williams little brother who started at WR.

DCA

Should be pretty good. They bring back their starting QB for his 3rd year starting. Also return leading WR, Colin Johnson and leading rusher LJ Dismuke. Dont know much else.

FRA

Lose their top 2 players in #10 and #1. I have heard though that they have really taken divison 2 to heart and are really adding some good players.

Zion

Not a great team but had some good athletes on the team most of which were seniors. I dont know much else but i dont expect much from them.

Ezell-Harding

Their QB who was really their only producer on offense was a senior. They bring back some RBs and WRs that played alot but didnt produce much.

Riverside

no clue

MJCA

New coach this year came over from Goodpasture. Mades some small strides in the win column this year but i just dont think they have enough yet to get out of the region basement.

So since the season is over..whats everyone got coming back for next year?

Webb

I know they bring back the Blance brothers. Enough said.

Webb returns 8 on defense but will have to replace both DEs and one DT. They only return 4 on offense, all 3 RBs and one OG. The other 7 will all be newcomers at each position so they'll have to work hard to get ready.

The returning RBs are all very talented but with a practically brand new O-line, it could take a while for them to work together as a unit. This year's O-line was very good and had very good size with two tackles that were around 6'4" 280 and two others that were probably 225 or so. Next year's line will not have near this kind of size but you can take it to the bank that Coach Meske and the coaching staff out there will coach up whoever they have.