UT's Nick Reveiz up for Rudy Award

rigger101

CB,

I have met Fuad Reveiz one time, I have to agree.. He is a really nice man. I was very impressed. He was down to earth we had a great conversation.. As I said, I met Nick and I felt the same way.. Now. one of my pet peeves is someone who talks about themselves in the third person... I heard this with my own ears.. I have yet to meet anyone who does this who is not full of themselves.. (My alter Ego Bladerunner does this and you see what the reaction is, LOL)

I was at a party and I was forced to watch the end of the LSU game over and over and Nick's emotional display seemed timed. Even UT fans there mentioned it. I could be wrong and I hope I am.

I know he took a year off to heal up and I assume that everyone was telling him how good he was.. Maybe he started reading his own headlines.. I don't know Cat. I feel bad about bringing it up but it was just my observation. Again, I could be wrong. it would not be the first time..

Edited by bladerunner

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic