UT's Nick Reveiz up for Rudy Award

rigger101

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what most of you think of Nick, but he does not get my vote. I will say however, that it is hard to cry on queue like he did at the LSU game.

Blade, Would you mind telling us why you feel this way? I am not trying to be controversial but would like to know.

I have met Nick and heard him speak (giving his testimony) on a couple of different occasions and was very impressed with this young man. I mean to walk on at UT and work your way up to being a starter and then blow a knee out and have to work your way back from that, he seems to have his head screwed on straight. You may know something that I don't.

Blade, Would you mind telling us why you feel this way? I am not trying to be controversial but would like to know.

I have met Nick and heard him speak (giving his testimony) on a couple of different occasions and was very impressed with this young man. I mean to walk on at UT and work your way up to being a starter and then blow a knee out and have to work your way back from that, he seems to have his head screwed on straight. You may know something that I don't.

I met him once. He did seem like a nice kid..... However, when I hear someone talk about themselves in the third person (he has done this in Interviews on TV as well) and the timing around the tears and the cameras ...I have to stop and wonder..

So the reason he does not get my vote is because I think the award should go to someone who is more focused on the Team other than themselves.JMO

Edited by bladerunner

No it's an over inflated ego thing.. (his)

I've known the Reveiz family for years, Nick has never struck me as having an inflated ego. Was your opinion based on one meeting, and how he conducts interviews?

It sounds like your assuming an awfull lot on just a little amount of facts.

Kinda like when someone would assume that just because you see someone sitting at the bar in Outback all of the time, then you assume that person must be an alcoholic. :mellow:

Edited by catback