Red Boiling Springs @ Gordonsville

muffin

RBS plays an easy schedule and when RBS plays a team like Gordonsville or PC that they should beat pretty handedly they always struggle at the start of the game and pull away late because they come into the game knowing they're going to win and just go through the motions and these teams are still better than Family Christian and Mufreesboro Central Magnet School. I'll say RBS by 20 points but I wouldn't be surprised if it's within 10 points at halftime!

• Upvote 1

Well I was wrong about this one! I remember looking up at the clock with 6:50 left in the 2nd and RBS was up 28-8. However, after RBS got up by 20 points it stayed that way! I was hoping being up that early by that much RBS would have pulled further away, but when the game got to 20 points it never changed! It goes back to what I said in my previous post. In the first qtr RBS come out and could have beaten anyone in the state of single a basketball, they were firing on all cylinders. But when they got up to the point where they weren't threatened they went on cruise control and never pulled away anymore than they already were. From the outside this team is as dangerous as i've seen from RBS. I think it's good for RBS not to play Jackson County and Clarkrange because if they lose just once an intimidation factor comes into play and it makes it that much harder for them when they meet in the region, I believe it's the reason RBS performed so well against them last year, but there are still tougher teams out there that we could play to make our schedule tougher that way they could have a sense of urgency for 4 qtrs instead of just up to a ceratin point in the game! However, great game by RBS and congrats to Layce on the 2000 points. I was wondering how close she was to it last night!

Edited by swanson71

Well I was wrong about this one! I remember looking up at the clock with 6:50 left in the 2nd and RBS was up 28-8. However, after RBS got up by 20 points it stayed that way! I was hoping being up that early by that much RBS would have pulled further away, but when the game got to 20 points it never changed! It goes back to what I said in my previous post. In the first qtr RBS come out and could have beaten anyone in the state of single a basketball, they were firing on all cylinders. But when they got up to the point where they weren't threatened they went on cruise control and never pulled away anymore than they already were. From the outside this team is as dangerous as i've seen from RBS. I think it's good for RBS not to play Jackson County and Clarkrange because if they lose just once an intimidation factor comes into play and it makes it that much harder for them when they meet in the region, I believe it's the reason RBS performed so well against them last year, but there are still tougher teams out there that we could play to make our schedule tougher that way they could have a sense of urgency for 4 qtrs instead of just up to a ceratin point in the game! However, great game by RBS and congrats to Layce on the 2000 points. I was wondering how close she was to it last night!

It went from 20 to a final of 34,that is not staying the same.