Boyd Bucs need games on week 3,8 or 9

buc55

Email Coach Reynolds at greynolds@bbs.org

Why don't you ask that Reynolds man to email Grider about us playing twice during the season if we cant get a game. Let me ask you a question buc55. Would the TSSAA penalize us if we played twice during the season? I garuntee you that Grider only has 1 home game right now and I am not paying $50 dollars to get one of those comfortable orange seats and only get to see one game. That is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Sorry I put down the wrong week. The Bucs need week 6,8 and 9.

greynolds@bbschool.org

Tell Coach Reynolds to call Coach McKamey. We are new to AA football, but it would be a good home/home. We've played Grace Baptist the past couple of years as a home/home. This could be a good test for both teams, better for you guys this year as we are ineligible for the playoffs. You guys are a top program, good luck in the search, I think we are in the same position, just not sure of the weeks.

Tell Coach Reynolds to call Coach McKamey. We are new to AA football, but it would be a good home/home. We've played Grace Baptist the past couple of years as a home/home. This could be a good test for both teams, better for you guys this year as we are ineligible for the playoffs. You guys are a top program, good luck in the search, I think we are in the same position, just not sure of the weeks.

GCA = Grace Christian?

Yes, Grace Christian Knoxville. I know its a drive for both teams, but it would be great to see two top notch teams on the same field.

I think this would bee a good set up. I know you guys have had some pretty good teams up that way, but never been able to play you guys yet. We use to have a series going on with CAK, so I'm sure you guys aren't too far from there. Hopefully this gets worked out. :thumb:

Edited by reaction