GreenBank Ladies Classic

etnmom

Greenbank always holds a great Tournament amd to get the schools to come and play in the event is always encouraging. Hoover must have been great and This poster knows what MJ does, a quality program. Maybe next year you also can get some more of the UPT schools to come besides ME. And a great thanks to Greenbank.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was such a pleasure to watch Greeneville's inexperience without Fender. Way to go Cpach for developing your players. This is a taste of next year only two more will be out.

Only a shallow catty person would take pleasure in those girls' struggles...shamefull.

Edited by barb

Only a shallow catty person would take pleasure in those girls' struggles...shamefull.

That was a angry expression of sarcasim! I bleed Greene and was just frustrated! For the comment, I am sorry. I hope they win a state championship and I am concerned about the direction they are headed. Besides, 4th place is a best ever finish for the devil team.

That was a angry expression of sarcasim! I bleed Greene and was just frustrated! For the comment, I am sorry. I hope they win a state championship and I am concerned about the direction they are headed. Besides, 4th place is a best ever finish for the devil team.

How 'bout those Lady Huskies?

They better be getting ready. That strictly legit team {sarcasm}from all of carter county will be down Monday. And remember no district 1 refs if u can help it. Most are from Elizabethton.

GOOD LUCK GREENEVILLE

They better be getting ready. That strictly legit team {sarcasm}from all of carter county will be down Monday. And remember no district 1 refs if u can help it. Most are from Elizabethton.

GOOD LUCK GREENEVILLE

What a joke - more misinformation! Most District 1 refs are from Washington and Sullivan counties by far. Very few are from Carter County - that's just more Doodle caboodle. As much as I'm not a fan of very many officials regardless of where they reside, I think there is much more fairness today than ever before. It used to be (15-20 years ago) that if you went to Greene County, you had to be 8-10 points better than the team you played to win because the officiating was slanted. I don't think that bias exists now. There is certainly no Carter County bias in EHS's favor. Go Cyclones!

What a joke - more misinformation! Most District 1 refs are from Washington and Sullivan counties by far. Very few are from Carter County - that's just more Doodle caboodle. As much as I'm not a fan of very many officials regardless of where they reside, I think there is much more fairness today than ever before. It used to be (15-20 years ago) that if you went to Greene County, you had to be 8-10 points better than the team you played to win because the officiating was slanted. I don't think that bias exists now. There is certainly no Carter County bias in EHS's favor. Go Cyclones!

Bigger joke than I thought you were. All anybody has to do is look at 1st half stats they don't lie. Eliz. usually shooting 1 and 1 before commiting 1st team foul

Bigger joke than I thought you were. All anybody has to do is look at 1st half stats they don't lie. Eliz. usually shooting 1 and 1 before commiting 1st team foul

Ridiculous. Back up your claims with numbers instead of conjecture and innuendo. Your tactics are lame. You just make wreckless claims about random subjects with no facts to back them. I don't have the exact numbers but just from recall of watching foul totals during individual games on the score board, I am quite sure that EHS has been whistled for more fouls on avg. in the first half than their opponents (probably avg more fouls per game even with opponents intentionally fouling late to stop the clock). Therefore, your claim is bogus. My posts speak for themselves. I'll let other posters decide who the real joke is on this thread!

Ridiculous. Back up your claims with numbers instead of conjecture and innuendo. Your tactics are lame. You just make wreckless claims about random subjects with no facts to back them. I don't have the exact numbers but just from recall of watching foul totals during individual games on the score board, I am quite sure that EHS has been whistled for more fouls on avg. in the first half than their opponents (probably avg more fouls per game even with opponents intentionally fouling late to stop the clock). Therefore, your claim is bogus. My posts speak for themselves. I'll let other posters decide who the real joke is on this thread!

I wish you and the bug would take your bickering else where. I am tired of looking at the non sense on every thread I use to enjoy reading.

I wish you and the bug would take your bickering else where. I am tired of looking at the non sense on every thread I use to enjoy reading.

I'm tired of it too! For some reason, Doodle feels compelled to troll any thread that I post on (regardless of the topic) and add some nonsensical BS about EHS that is almost always off topic. I have suggested that he start his own thread to wage his battle, but for some reason he refuses.

Sorry about that. Cartercountysparky just seems to have a problem with the truth. I've watched enough Eliz. games in past 10 years to know whats going on. All of us in Carter County does.I'm just tired of them thinking they are so much better than the rest of us. When ,if it wasn't for the rest of the county players they would be just another game.

Edited by doodle_bug_1111