Coffee County football coach resigns

pedo_29

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope he does.

Yea, Coach Price, was one of the best recruiters in the State. Coffee County had players showing-up on their roster from Florida and parts unknown, little mystery why it took such a short time to build a team and win a state championship at his current team, which has only been playin football for about 3 years. So, there 's your answer Coffee County !!! Find a new Coach who can recruit as good as Price, and you will be just fine !!!!!!!!!

Yea, Coach Price, was one of the best recruiters in the State. Coffee County had players showing-up on their roster from Florida and parts unknown, little mystery why it took such a short time to build a team and win a state championship at his current team, which has only been playin football for about 3 years. So, there 's your answer Coffee County !!! Find a new Coach who can recruit as good as Price, and you will be just fine !!!!!!!!!

ha yeah he is a recruiting machine at Signal. But at Coffee, I'd say that's a little misleading. Jake came with his dad Eddie, who came with Price to take over the defense. Blake Tinsley transfered to Coffee and was an impact player but his family is from Manchester and Brandon Anderson, who never really played because of an injury, moved to Manchester because his whole family was here. The only player without any ties to Manchester who transfered here was Michael Goins, who was pretty good. But in total, three transfers who picked up a lot of playing time in five years? Hardly a recruiting machine.

ha yeah he is a recruiting machine at Signal. But at Coffee, I'd say that's a little misleading. Jake came with his dad Eddie, who came with Price to take over the defense. Blake Tinsley transfered to Coffee and was an impact player but his family is from Manchester and Brandon Anderson, who never really played because of an injury, moved to Manchester because his whole family was here. The only player without any ties to Manchester who transfered here was Michael Goins, who was pretty good. But in total, three transfers who picked up a lot of playing time in five years? Hardly a recruiting machine.

What about the Cantaovich kid from Florida ?/ I probably just butchered his name !!!!