Team Rankings

coachknepper

12/22/10

D-1

1. Bradley Central (LAST WEEK: won Bradley Invitational with 262 pts)

2. Soddy Daisy (LAST WEEK: finished 8th at McCallie with 142 pts; OTHER: have defeated McCallie 59-19 , lost to Christian Brothers 31-30, def Cleveland 40-25, lost to Collins Hill (GA) 42-21)

3. Cleveland (LAST WEEK: finished 7th at McCallie with 143.5 pts; OTHER: have defeated Ooltewah 39-25, def Father Ryan 40-27, def Christian Brothers 35-24, lost to Soddy Daisy 40-25)

4. Franklin (LAST WEEK: won the Franklin Invitational with pts; OTHER have defeated Clarksville 39-25, def Blackman 59-16, lost to Father Ryan 33-27)

5. Ooltewah (LAST WEEK: finished 4th at Bradley with 134 pts; OTHER: have lost to Clevleand 39-25)

6. Independence (LAST WEEK: finished 3rd at Franklin; OTHER: lost to McCallie 35-31)

7. Science Hill (LAST WEEK: finished 2nd at Topper Duals to Eastside, SC (lost 33-31); defeated Whitley Co, KY 36-31)

8. Ravenwood (OTHER: won the Clarksville Slamfest def Clarksville 35-29, def Cookeville 67-6, and def Beech 46-34)

9. Clarksville (LAST WEEK: finished 2nd at Franklin; OTHER: have defeated Blackman, lost to Franklin 39-25, lost to Father Ryan)

10. Blackman (LAST WEEK: finished 5th at Bradley with 132.5 pts; OTHER: have lost to Clarksville, Franklin, and Bradley Central, defeated Mt. Juliet and Siegel.

Also: Tullahoma, Mt. Juliet, Siegel, Beech, Hendersonville, Brentwood, Collierville, Rossview

D-2

1. Christian Brothers (LAST WEEK: finished 1st at Tiger Classic in Missouri with 342.5 pts; OTHER: def Father Ryan 42-19, def Franklin 49-15, lost to Cleveland 35-24, def Soddy Daisy 31-30)

2. McCallie (LAST WEEK: finished 1st at McCallie Invitational with 212.5 pts; OTHER: have defeated Independence 35-31, lost to Soddy Daisy 59-19, lost to Collins Hill 49-17)

3. Baylor (LAST WEEK: finished 2nd at McCallie with 169.5 pts)

4. Father Ryan (LAST WEEK: finished 5th at McCallie with 146 pts; OTHER: have defeated Blackman, Clarksville, Franklin 33-27, lost to Christian Brothers 42-19)

5. MBA

Also: St. Bendedict at Auburndale, Briarcrest

Overall (TSSAA Coaches' Poll)

1. Bradley Central LW: #1 (1)

2. Christian Brothers LW:#4 (2)

3. Soddy Daisy LW: #2 (4)

4. Cleveland LW: #3 (5)

5. McCallie LW: #6 (3)

6. Baylor LW: #5 (6)

7. Father Ryan LW: #7 (7)

8. Franklin LW: #9 (8)

9. Ooltewah LW: #10 (14)

10. Independence LW: #8 (10)

Edited by coachknepper

Houston won the Arlington duals over Collierville; they are probably the best out of Region 8 (to my limited knowledge, I have only seen Houston and Cordova). Also Centennial looks like they are getting better and better from a strong balanced Reg 6.

http://www.commercia...ton-wins-duals/

Coach Knepper, how are you weighting tournaments and duals? There are some teams like Cleveland that appear early on that they will be better at duals than individual tourneys. McCallie may be the opposite in D2.

Edited by StarRaider

Houston won the Arlington duals over Collierville; they are probably the best out of Region 8 (to my limited knowledge, I have only seen Houston and Cordova). Also Centennial looks like they are getting better and better from a strong balanced Reg 6.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2010/dec/19/houston-wins-duals/

I saw that Landen Mosley the ranked 140 didnt wrestle. Why is this?

http://www.commercia...ton-wins-duals/

Coach Knepper, how are you weighting tournaments and duals? There are some teams like Cleveland that appear early on that they will be better at duals than individual tourneys. McCallie may be the opposite in D2.

Cordova is way down compared to last year

Why don't you email the coach so no rumors don't get started !!! his email is coachg2009@peeduoynipu.org

You seriously need to grow up. I was asked by Jared to say what I said. Its pretty bad when a 22 year old has to tell someone they need to grow up. Im sick of you guys and your "holier than thou" attitude.

Edited by WrestlingGod

You seriously need to grow up. I was asked by Jared to say what I said. Its pretty bad when a 22 year old has to tell someone they need to grow up. Im sick of you guys and your "holier than thou" attitude.

[/quote

What is pretty sad is when someone uses a 22 year old as a puppet. What else do you do for him ? Can he not speak for himself ? O by the way what is the status for Mr. Cox without starting any rumors? May God bless you and keep you safe this holiday season.(until we get the information about Mr. Cox)

Edited by rasslinlite

[/quote

What is pretty sad is when someone uses a 22 year old as a puppet. What else do you do for him ? Can he not speak for himself ? O by the way what is the status for Mr. Cox without starting any rumors? May God bless you and keep you safe this holiday season.(until we get the information about Mr. Cox)

Because I was asked to do something. Growing up, if your mom tells you to do the dishes that doesnt make you a puppet it makes you obedient. Thats just an example so dont come back saying, Oh so now Jared is your mother. Its just immaturity, face it, I did as I was asked and it isn't what you wanted so your throwing a little hissy fit. Merry Christmas and I hope you get enough tampons for christmas.

Because I was asked to do something. Growing up, if your mom tells you to do the dishes that doesnt make you a puppet it makes you obedient. Thats just an example so dont come back saying, Oh so now Jared is your mother. Its just immaturity, face it, I did as I was asked and it isn't what you wanted so your throwing a little hissy fit. Merry Christmas and I hope you get enough tampons for christmas.

Well that sounds like a 22 year old talking about tampons. Maybe you should ask your girlfriend about them, no that will not work because she kick you to the curb.