Nera White Tournament

muffin

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a possibility that RBS and Macon County meets for the 1st time in since 2006! Could be a fun game to see.

Well I say Macon County makes it because they rigged the draw up somehow but i guess when you host the tournament you get to pick and choose your teams. A home school team is the #1 seed? are you kidding me? Who have they played? Now on the other side, RBS doesn't even have a snoballs chance in you know where of getting anywhere close to the championship game. They play Germantown first game and will get a beat down put on them in the worst way!!! This aint no home school your playin here, oh wait they got beat by a home school team!!! hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaahhahaahahaaahaahahahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Well I say Macon County makes it because they rigged the draw up somehow but i guess when you host the tournament you get to pick and choose your teams. A home school team is the #1 seed? are you kidding me? Who have they played? Now on the other side, RBS doesn't even have a snoballs chance in you know where of getting anywhere close to the championship game. They play Germantown first game and will get a beat down put on them in the worst way!!! This aint no home school your playin here, oh wait they got beat by a home school team!!! hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaahhahaahahaaahaahahahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Just a quick question...do you act out on here to get attention to make up for the lack of attention that you received from your mommy and daddy growing up?

Now I could careless about who Jackson County plays or who we play because that has no effect on how we do for the rest of the season because these sort of tournaments are played to get all the teams better, however I would love to see 2 teams play that haven't played in 5 years that was such a big rivalry game then!

Edited by swanson71

Swanny I enjoy reading your comments are always on the ball and provide

accurate information. RBS don't get much respect because they don't earn it.

They pick only weak teams so you know who can run his win totals up. You

let a few people cause the Lafayette games to be canceled. Also dropped

Jackson County, Clarkrange, and other games that made money, and drawed

big crowds. Not to forget losing the best Xmas Tour. in the state by also

bringing in weak teams, so you know who could look good to the locals.

Well I think it needs to be brought up at times, wait till next year.

You had better do it this year.

How do you spell arrogant idiot? I'd spell it 'midtensportsfan'.

Swanny I enjoy reading your comments are always on the ball and provide

accurate information. RBS don't get much respect because they don't earn it.

They pick only weak teams so you know who can run his win totals up. You

let a few people cause the Lafayette games to be canceled. Also dropped

Jackson County, Clarkrange, and other games that made money, and drawed

big crowds. Not to forget losing the best Xmas Tour. in the state by also

bringing in weak teams, so you know who could look good to the locals.

Well I think it needs to be brought up at times, wait till next year.

You had better do it this year.

I somewhat disagree with this post and here's why. This year and last we have weakened up the schedule quiet a bit. However, before last year, with the exception of Macon County, RBS pretty much played the same schedule year in and year out. In 04-05 I remember RBS had around the 9th or 10th toughest schedule according to coacht strength of schedule rank. RBS played Westmoreland 4 times, Clay County 3 times, and Clarkrange twice which are all 3 potential state tournament teams at that time. Then throw in a 2a school in Macon County and you have a pretty tough schedule. RBS plays pretty much the exact same schedule with the addition of Jackson County the very next year and everyone talks about how weak the schedule is and that is because the teams aren't as good as they were the previous years. Granted I think RBS shouldn't be playing homeschool teams right now but up until last year he had played the same schedule since he's been coaching so you can't expect him to change it.

Since he's moved to the other district i'm personally glad he doesn't play Jackson County and Clarkrange anymore. When you play and lose to them during the season it intimidates you going into the season. Because A. JC and Clarkrange are intimidating for any Single A team in in itself and B. losing to them proves you're vulnerable to a team like JC and Clarkrange. Had RBS played JC and Clarkrange twice last year there was a good chance RBS would have beaten twice. Then go into the region tournament, I don't believe the girls would have been mentally ready to face them again and come within 4 points of JC let alone beat Crange in the region semis. Now just because we don't play Clarkrange and JC doens't mean we can't make the schedule tougher because Upperman and Livingston is just right down the road.

I do miss the Christmas Tournament and wish RBS still had it. RBS, Westmoreland, Clay County, Macon County, and Hermitage Springs made up that tournament then bring in 1 outside team from somewhere and you had a pretty decent tournament, with the exception of Hermitage Springs.

How do you spell arrogant idiot? I'd spell it 'midtensportsfan'.

ahh thats so funny i forgot to laugh! but since you insist on making a funny comment let me add one

HOW DO YOU SPELL LOOOWHOOOOHOOOSER????LOSER????? H-O-G E-Y-E HOGEYE HOGEYE JUST GOT BEAT H-O-G E-Y-E HOGEYE HOGEYE JUST GOT BEAT!!

THIS USED TO BE OUR FAVORTIE CHANT A FEW YEARS AGO AND KIND OF LIKE MY OLD HANK WILLIAMS JR SONGS "ITS AN OLDY BUT A GOODY"!!!

ahh thats so funny i forgot to laugh! but since you insist on making a funny comment let me add one

HOW DO YOU SPELL LOOOWHOOOOHOOOSER????LOSER????? H-O-G E-Y-E HOGEYE HOGEYE JUST GOT BEAT H-O-G E-Y-E HOGEYE HOGEYE JUST GOT BEAT!!

THIS USED TO BE OUR FAVORTIE CHANT A FEW YEARS AGO AND KIND OF LIKE MY OLD HANK WILLIAMS JR SONGS "ITS AN OLDY BUT A GOODY"!!!

You really need to get back on those meds., or maybe get your doctor to prescribe something just a little bit stronger. :roflol::roflol:

How the Germantown game go? :rolleyes: