2A all state team

crow

If he played on TC, FC, or G-ville in football he would have been a backup at his position in football. To say that JC had anybody this year worthy of Mr. Football shows that you must be still suffering from concusion like symptoms received by one one of 3 previously mentioned teams in Region 4. Enjoy basketball and stay on those boards with your foolishness.

I don't think JC had a Mr. Football on the team but to say Jordan would be a back-up on the other teams imo is wrong as well. I don't recall any of those teams having a great reciever or just a real good one, certain games Jordan took the game over. Keep in mind Midtenn has some issues.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started this tread to give congratulations to the young men that were recognized for outstanding play this season & were rewarded with a mention on the "all state" list for there respective classification. Unfortunately this has, as it so often does on here, turned into a "my boy is better than your boy" & "so & so should'a, would'a, could'a". It seems so many on here are so caught up with what them & theirs didn't get that they can't give recognition to anyone that did get something. I apologize for thinking we could have a thread about these accomplishments without having the usual haters show up.

I'm done with this thread. Hopefully it will just sink into the depths of pages . . . or even better just go ahead & lock it. :x