Smith County Basketball

Moonshiner

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one that ran on the floor after the refs.........LOL. What a joke. Makes everybody look real good........Think she would run on the floor for the "TEAM"?? Me neither. It's all about "ME" or in this case "MINE".If you follow SC or Defeated Elem, BB.........you know.

We play too much ME ball. It's all about "ME", not team. As long as "I" get my shots, and "I" get "MY" points, nothing else matters. When did they install a shot clock? I was always taught to look for the high percentage shot. And again.....if you play defense....you may get to get yourself a few more "I" shots. It;s frusterating,,,,,,,,with the talent we have. Maybe some need to be golfing or bowling......that way it's always about "ME".

I have a theory . A very few, that are very good atheles,( in every sport), hear how good mama and daddy were in high school. And we all know mama and daddy were stars(lol),and know more that any coach. The coach shouldn't be telling you that, you should do it this way, so and so can't play, your better than them.It never ends.The sad thing is most of these are very very players and mama and daddy. hurt them more than help them. "MY SON/DAUGHTER" played great. "HE/SHE" had (X) points......... the "TEAM LOST"........but did you see "MINE"??

Let the REFS ref, let the Coaches coach, let the Players play.

Coach Whitt.........regroup and re-focus. You've seen what works and doesn't work. Crank it back up again.

I'm pretty sure I have a good idea who that is