THE C versus Ooltewah

scottmike

Let's break down the matches objectively and talk about a good team that matters, here’s how THE C aka CHATTANOOGA CENTRAL’S UNDEFEATED PURPLE POUNDERS are going to stomp Ooltewah. To all my friends and fans - please keep this thread on topic and no bashing. Remember these are not the boiled-as-an-owl guys of a few years ago from Ooltewah.

103 – Cody Bowman gets a forfiet THE C 6-0 Really? FatSak can’t find any kids in Ooletwah that size? Funny.

112 – Tony Rice MD (15-3) …… THE C 10-0

119 – Logan Duckett wins dec THE C 13-0

125 – Cody Stacks pin THE C 19-0 Best name for a wrestler in the state!

130 – Logan Griffin dec THE C 22-0

135 – Mike West dec THE C 25-zippo

140 – Zac Fordham dec THE C 28-nada

145 – Jav Stegall loses a close one THE C 28-3

152 – Mike Frazey dec THE C 31-3

160 – Larry Dickerson dec THE C 34-3

171 – Terry Thompson loses a hard fought battle here THE C 34-9

189 – Sam Sledge POUNDS AWAY THE C 40-9 I bet everyone wishes they had a Sam Sledge on their team, but you don’t. Too bad for you.

215 – Tony Brooks wins by dec THE C 43-9

285 – Zach Calhoun pins his guy here THE C 49-9

So there you have it wrestling fans THE C stays undefeated, plus wins the CENTRAL INVITATIONAL this weekend to boot. THE C is that good. If you don’t have an UNDEFEATED TEAM or are not a fan or THE C then shut your pie hole up. I have a feeling I will get to crow for a long time on this one. :thumb::mrgreen:

How in the world will the state be able to compete with the C ? The C is the best kept secret since the idenity of Big Red Blooded. EFT rassles my 2nd favorite team on fri, so will see, if my opinion changes.

I believe when EFT rassles the c , from 112- 160, only the hand of the young fisheaters will be raised, so your big boys had better bring their A game, which I imagine they will.

bcb iii :flower:

I may bring my boy on down to the Owl's nest then Friday night and do a little scouting, since your Irish team has a big red circle around the match date on THE C's calendar, and it is not too far off. The only greenie hand-raising you will see is the trainers checking their pulses for signs of life after the boys from THE C get done with them. :roflol: I do expect THE C bringing home first place hardware from the state duals this year, so THE C will only be a secret until then. This thread needs to stay at the top of the board so everyone knows how awesome THE C is.

Only speaking reality here for all you Barney Fife tattle-tails.

Edited by scottmike

I may bring my boy on down to the Owl's nest then Friday night and do a little scouting, since your Irish team has a big red circle around the match date on THE C's calendar, and it is not too far off. The only greenie hand-raising you will see is the trainers checking their pulses for signs of life after the boys from THE C get done with them. :roflol: I do expect THE C bringing home first place hardware from the state duals this year, so THE C will only be a secret until then. This thread needs to stay at the top of the board so everyone knows how awesome THE C is.

Only speaking reality here for all you Barney Fife tattle-tails.

Will pass that along at the dinner table tonite, I expect this match, especially at the 125/119 weight class to be, let's see who would describe it best...... Got it

bcb iii :flower:

Edited by bear cat brown

Let's break down the matches objectively and talk about a good team that matters, here’s how THE C aka CHATTANOOGA CENTRAL’S UNDEFEATED PURPLE POUNDERS are going to stomp Ooltewah. To all my friends and fans - please keep this thread on topic and no bashing. Remember these are not the boiled-as-an-owl guys of a few years ago from Ooltewah.

103 – Cody Bowman gets a forfiet THE C 6-0 Really? FatSak can’t find any kids in Ooletwah that size? Funny.

112 – Tony Rice MD (15-3) …… THE C 10-0

119 – Logan Duckett wins dec THE C 13-0

125 – Cody Stacks pin THE C 19-0 Best name for a wrestler in the state!

130 – Logan Griffin dec THE C 22-0

135 – Mike West dec THE C 25-zippo

140 – Zac Fordham dec THE C 28-nada

145 – Jav Stegall loses a close one THE C 28-3

152 – Mike Frazey dec THE C 31-3

160 – Larry Dickerson dec THE C 34-3

171 – Terry Thompson loses a hard fought battle here THE C 34-9

189 – Sam Sledge POUNDS AWAY THE C 40-9 I bet everyone wishes they had a Sam Sledge on their team, but you don’t. Too bad for you.

215 – Tony Brooks wins by dec THE C 43-9

285 – Zach Calhoun pins his guy here THE C 49-9

So there you have it wrestling fans THE C stays undefeated, plus wins the CENTRAL INVITATIONAL this weekend to boot. THE C is that good. If you don’t have an UNDEFEATED TEAM or are not a fan or THE C then shut your pie hole up. I have a feeling I will get to crow for a long time on this one. :thumb::mrgreen:

There is no way this is a serious prediction... :shock: You can do better than this,if your trying get somebody fired up over this,its not gonna happen.(NOT EVEN REALISTIC). What a idiot! hahahaha...

There is no way this is a serious prediction... :shock: You can do better than this,if your trying get somebody fired up over this,its not gonna happen.(NOT EVEN REALISTIC). What a idiot! hahahaha...

I gave wins to the Owls at 145 (dec) and 171 (pin), you don't think this projection is realistic? I may have missed one or two but that is highly doubtful with my track record here. Seriously, I expect to be checking out the Oolte-moms to see if what they say about them is true after this one gets out of hand. See you next week and good luck against those pesky Irish Friday. :thumb:

I gave wins to the Owls at 145 (dec) and 171 (pin), you don't think this projection is realistic? I may have missed one or two but that is highly doubtful with my track record here. Seriously, I expect to be checking out the Oolte-moms to see if what they say about them is true after this one gets out of hand. See you next week and good luck against those pesky Irish Friday. :thumb:

112 will not be as predicted - Ool. 9-4