WHITES CREEK NEEDS A COACH

Sandpiper

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel for the kids at WC. They go to State Semi-Finals with WC graduate as HC in Law and run him out in order for the new Principal to bring in his former Hillsboro working partner in Mose Philips. I don't know what happened this year at WC but i am sure Coach Philips is excited to be leaving for Indy if the rumors are true. Campbell will have the job if he wants it imo.

I feel for the kids at WC. They go to State Semi-Finals with WC graduate as HC in Law and run him out in order for the new Principal to bring in his former Hillsboro working partner in Mose Philips. I don't know what happened this year at WC but i am sure Coach Philips is excited to be leaving for Indy if the rumors are true. Campbell will have the job if he wants it imo.

Don't know how excited I'd be to go to Independence. Dyson has destroyed their football program single-handedly.

Who were the other candidates last year? Does Lang call up some of the guys he had to say "thanks but no thanks , i'm going with experience" a year ago?

Only reason Campbell will take the job is because he's friends with Lang. Nobody wants to work with Lang. There are teachers and principals looking for the doors.