CHS Cougars jumpin ship

BorderPatrol

Heard a rumor today that three Centennial coaches may be landing elsewhere for next season. One is a possible candidate for the OC position at Indy. Another is going to coach on the defensive side at Brentwood while the third may coach linebackers at Page. Anyone know for sure? I'm sure Hogan knows.

"On the Patrol" :thumb:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard a rumor today that three Centennial coaches may be landing elsewhere for next season. One is a possible candidate for the OC position at Indy. Another is going to coach on the defensive side at Brentwood while the third may coach linebackers at Page. Anyone know for sure? I'm sure Hogan knows.

Sounds like a good thing for whoever the new Centennial coach is.

Well Well now Mr. BorderPatrol you might do a better job on the Mexican BorderPatrol...Hogan finds these smoke signals of CHS football coaches leaving not a likely happening :popcorneater:

Indy only hires ex-NFL players on their coaching staff now....Brentwood's staff is full of great defensive coaches....now Page is looking, so that might be an option for a coach in looking.

I would expect the coaches at CHS to stay put until a new HC is hired. :popcorneater:

Hogan Out

Sounds like a good thing for whoever the new Centennial coach is.

This would be a Great thing for the new Centennial Coach. He could then bring in his own people. I doubt anyone is going to be the OC anywhere, don't you? Centennial has been down for a LONG time. I do think that if they make the right hire they can win quickly. Brentwood is still good with its good coaching staff, but the rest of the county is average at best!

Well Well now Mr. BorderPatrol you might do a better job on the Mexican BorderPatrol...Hogan finds these smoke signals of CHS football coaches leaving not a likely happening :popcorneater:

Indy only hires ex-NFL players on their coaching staff now....Brentwood's staff is full of great defensive coaches....now Page is looking, so that might be an option for a coach in looking.

I would expect the coaches at CHS to stay put until a new HC is hired. :popcorneater:

Hogan Out

Apparently my source was only two for three. The Brentwood rumor has no merit. The Page story is still a possibility but I guess that isn't really earth shaking news. I like your joke about Indy and the ex-NFL players but my source claims Indy spoke with this coach over the Christmas break. Apparently this coach had little input on the offense at CHS but did tremendous on the offensive side of the ball at previous schools. The only one I guess that is ruled out would be Eubanks since we all know he is not returning to Indy (or I wouldn't think). Plus I remember either SarahPalin or taco among others ripping Eubanks for his pitiful offensive coaching. I just wish the best for all the schools and can't wait for Williamson County to become relevant again deep in the playoffs.

This would be a Great thing for the new Centennial Coach. He could then bring in his own people. I doubt anyone is going to be the OC anywhere, don't you? Centennial has been down for a LONG time. I do think that if they make the right hire they can win quickly. Brentwood is still good with its good coaching staff, but the rest of the county is average at best!

CFB speaks the truth :popcorneater:

Apparently my source was only two for three. The Brentwood rumor has no merit. The Page story is still a possibility but I guess that isn't really earth shaking news. I like your joke about Indy and the ex-NFL players but my source claims Indy spoke with this coach over the Christmas break. Apparently this coach had little input on the offense at CHS but did tremendous on the offensive side of the ball at previous schools. The only one I guess that is ruled out would be Eubanks since we all know he is not returning to Indy (or I wouldn't think). Plus I remember either SarahPalin or taco among others ripping Eubanks for his pitiful offensive coaching. I just wish the best for all the schools and can't wait for Williamson County to become relevant again deep in the playoffs.

Hogan hopes the best for Wilco Land also...Good Luck to The Raptors and Cougars with their new hire...might be some movement after those two HC's are in place. :popcorneater:

Geez the rumors continue to fly. I keep hearing more about the Indy situation. Can someone tell me what exactly AP classes are? Can just any teacher/coach teach these?

Any teacher can teach them but they must attend a state summer course in addition to thier regular teaching license. Many schools do not take lightly few students passing the AP exam, therefore once you start teaching the AP classes you need to make sure kids are passing or they will find someone else, because schools can promote the AP as college credit in high school that adds some pressure to produce passing scores.